Anybody here ever been to India??

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Bullshyt aside, I do enjoy the diversity of the forum and being in threads like these. The amount of info being provided is invaluable especially as I'm considering a trip to Asia next year.
If you plan on going to India, stay in the south especially Goa. Real cool tourist resort and in general Southern Indian food is :ohlawd:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Yeah most people call them autos...they be hustling. Never pay asking price in India, for anything. Lowball everyone.

This is true..dude I was with was more aggressive and persistent and kept getting deals when I'd call it quits. India is cheap as hell too. most things have made in india so shyt was hella cheap.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
If you're vegetarian.

Nah the meat dishes are on point. Beef curry, fish fry and crab curry :eat:

The food :blessed:

Indian food is the only one that does vegetarian dishes good enough to keep me coming back

The best meat dishes imo are Goat biriyani (which is spicy rice and goat meat) and kheema naan (which is naan bread stuffed with mince meat, herbs and spices and cheese) :ohlawd:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
The food :blessed:

Indian food is the only one that does vegetarian dishes good enough to keep me coming back

The best meat dishes imo are Goat biriyani (which is spicy rice and goat meat) and kheema naan (which is naan bread stuffed with mince meat, herbs and spices and cheese) :ohlawd:

Word. North Indian food is way too mild for my taste. I gotta be biased though. Kerala Parotta is the GOAT