Anybody here ever been to India??

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Hyderabad has some of the best biriyani. Don't sleep on the veg cuisine though, a lot of people who have tried it say it's the best type of Indian food. It looks kinda like Ethiopian food, minus the meat:

A few years ago me and my family went to this temple place in Andhra Pradesh... I'm not a religious sort so I went for some lunch while they were in the temple. The veg biriyani I had at this restaurant :ohlawd: it's the best god damn thing I ever ate!

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
A few years ago me and my family went to this temple place in Andhra Pradesh... I'm not a religious sort so I went for some lunch while they were in the temple. The veg biriyani I had at this restaurant :ohlawd: it's the best god damn thing I ever ate!

Food in and around temples tend to be better. The standards for preparation are way higher than average. Udupi is a temple town and pilgrimage site famous for it's cuisine.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Bullshyt aside, I do enjoy the diversity of the forum and being in threads like these. The amount of info being provided is invaluable especially as I'm considering a trip to Asia next year.
same its eye opening and important to learn about the world imo

ignorance is never a good look

love threads like these :obama:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
All this food talk has me wanting to head out to the Canteen in Flushing :heh:

:wow: Yo I was about to mention that spot too but I didn't think anybody would know about it. My moms used to cook for the canteen way back in the day, when it was just a tiny kitchen and the temple was way smaller than it is now. The canteen now is a full blown restaurant, shyt is crazy how far it's come. If I was you I would go, the sunday food be the best. Them lines though :sadcam:....I'd go but I gotta work today.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
:wow: Yo I was about to mention that spot too but I didn't think anybody would know about it. My moms used to cook for the canteen way back in the day, when it was just a tiny kitchen and the temple was way smaller than it is now. The canteen now is a full blown restaurant, shyt is crazy how far it's come. If I was you I would go, the sunday food be the best. Them lines though :sadcam:....I'd go but I gotta work today.

Oh word your mom cooked there? :leon: Yea i remember when it was a tiny room. I haven't been there in quite a while but went recently in April. Those lines are crazy long.