check these out in India...damn:

I'm in vietnam right now. the traffic is really as crazy as you think

paEUs3l.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember those kids from Slumdog Millionaire got flown out to the US for an award ceremony. They went home and immediately wanted to make it out. one of the girls said "i don't want to live in a place that smells like poo"
I guess they got used to it

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:russ:

Kennys on 5th and Kennedy I double dog dare you :youngsabo:
My aunt stay by 4th and kennedy.
5 wings mumbo did zero damage.
I never had their hoagies or cheesesteak eggrolls. That might be a problem.
Jenny's in Hyattsville put me on the map. Twin dragon uptown forged the steel.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Oh word your mom cooked there? :leon: Yea i remember when it was a tiny room. I haven't been there in quite a while but went recently in April. Those lines are crazy long.

Yeah in the 80's. I went a couple months ago. It took 15 minutes to order but it was worth it.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I used to be homeless in NYC.
I can even drink Mexican tap water with no consequences.
Challenge accepted. The filthiest DC carryout with multiple violations couldn't stop me. I'm getting samosas off the street, b. I want roti made in dem skreet.

:russ::russ::russ:

you're trolling sux Udai.

Street food is actually safer because it's fresh and prepared right on the spot in most cases. It's the restaurants you gotta be careful about...and the tap water.

Depends on how it was received prior to frying. I ate mostly street food in Thailand and once in Ethiopia and did not get sick.

I've heard about Mexican tap water :russ:

You can't even use it to brush your teeth..

Wild part is I was in Kenya as part of a safari and wad told not to do that, not even in Nairobi..though it was OK to shower with regular water ...

Yeah they do this a lot. My fams always tell me to do my best to blend in with locals and never say I come from Australia, just say I'm from out of town to explain why I'm acting weird :russ:

Word?? Don't mean to detail the thread but in headed there tomorrow. What's good in Melbourne, Cairns, Sydney...even Auckland, NZ??

I'm in vietnam right now. the traffic is really as crazy as you think

paEUs3l.jpg

Salute sir!
Thailand and DR traffic is somewhat similar..though I heard crossing the big streets in Vietnam is a game of patience and daring.

Hell no, and have no interest in going

They dont wash their asses here, imagine what a country full of them motherfukkers must smell like?

200w.gif

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
:russ::russ::russ:

you're trolling sux Udai.

Depends on how it was received prior to frying. I ate mostly street food in Thailand and once in Ethiopia and did not get sick.

Wild part is I was in Kenya as part of a safari and wad told not to do that, not even in Nairobi..though it was OK to shower with regular water ...

Word?? Don't mean to detail the thread but in headed there tomorrow. What's good in Melbourne, Cairns, Sydney...even Auckland, NZ??

Salute sir!
Thailand and DR traffic is somewhat similar..though I heard crossing the big streets in Vietnam is a game of patience and daring.

200w.gif
i wasn't trying to troll. i'm sorry that the links don't work :smile:

Daps
Like you can speak..mr sudani!
True Sudan is shytty at the moment but only sudanese brehs can speak on that:mjpls:

at night the whole country is dark because the alot of the streetlights are broken and this is in Khartoum.

On the real it used to be a great country from what I heard from the old timers

the current WOAT government just fukked it up

The Far North has the Nubian Sphinxes and Pyramids:blessed: though