Anybody on here take testosterone supplements?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking about trying some but I'm unsure ATM. Any pros and cons?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
How old are you?
25. after having this talk with a dude at the gym I'm thinking against it. First he said the pill testosterone isn't that great you would need the needle boy and having someone monitor it that knows what their doing. I'll stick to creatine and protein.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
One of my really good friends recently told me he's been taking all types of supps, including test supps... He's younger than me, only 20...:patrice:

Now what I told him was that those supps are usually only taken by older men once their body starts slowing down testosterone production, and that youngins that use them will have a harder time naturally producing testosterone on their own. Basically, I always just heard/read that young men don't need the supplement, so I've never thought about it.

However, he's also been working out/getting tips from a breh that's competing, doing the physique thing. Given how well everything is going for that breh, I'm guessing he must be more knowledgeable about supps.. although my boy also told me he's been using GH...

Quite frankly breh, I think if you're young and on a good routine, you should be straight. One of the things I learned is that while supplements help, they ain't the sole reason why people get swole, you get what I'm saying?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
One of my really good friends recently told me he's been taking all types of supps, including test supps... He's younger than me, only 20...:patrice:

Now what I told him was that those supps are usually only taken by older men once their body starts slowing down testosterone production, and that youngins that use them will have a harder time naturally producing testosterone on their own. Basically, I always just heard/read that young men don't need the supplement, so I've never thought about it.

However, he's also been working out/getting tips from a breh that's competing, doing the physique thing. Given how well everything is going for that breh, I'm guessing he must be more knowledgeable about supps.. although my boy also told me he's been using GH...

Quite frankly breh, I think if you're young and on a good routine, you should be straight. One of the things I learned is that while supplements help, they ain't the sole reason why people get swole, you get what I'm saying?
There’s a difference between Test supplements and actual test injections. If it is the latter, your friend is using anabolic steroids. Since he is also using GH, he’s a full-fledged bodybuilder. But I doubt he’s using legit GH, extremely expensive and hard to source.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
You're too young to be taking that
It actually depends

If he’s after having a lean healthy muscular body than he shouldn’t use as that obtainable natural and males test production decline 1% per year after 31.

However, if he serious about bodybuilding and wants to develop a thick large lean muscular body he must use. If anything, it is safe to use(Test injections) after 21, since most people finish growing by then.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i believe that if you take them and you don't need them, then your balls shrink up and your body stops producing test on its own so you have to keep taking them. There is this guy on youtube who's whole channel is about taking test and if you type in trt on youtube, it should be like the first one to pop up. But if you go to the dr and see what your test levels are and it's normal, then you prb shouldn't take that shyt bc it's basically steroids.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I'm about to see what happens in the next 6-12 months then I will go from there. How would one go about getting test?

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to see what happens in the next 6-12 months then I will go from there. How would one go about getting test?

ignore all those fools talkin bout being too young too take it, they dont know what theyre talking about.