Anyone here on Bumble notice that women...

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
put me on where are women most open to a hook up and how you do it?

outside of having pictures of you in social activities is there another way an aging brother can eat?

props.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
yep hilarous
I found out though that writing something in your bio helps them say something other than hello

but you cant contact them right, so you just have to post pics and fill a bio and sit back and eat? :lupe:

or you still have to swipe? :bryan:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
but you cant contact them right, so you just have to post pics and fill a bio and sit back and eat? :lupe:

or you still have to swipe? :bryan:
yeah you still have to swipe but you can just have your account on wait like a day and then start swiping when you see you have matches.
that way it's low effort and you don't have to waste your time swiping through girls hoping they match with you

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
yeah you still have to swipe but you can just have your account on wait like a day and then start swiping when you see you have matches.
that way it's low effort and you don't have to waste your time swiping through girls hoping they match with you

i'll soon give it a try.

did you fill your bio and how many pictures do you use?

sorry bro, but i have deleted 2 online dating profiles because of straight ignore not even "give and take". :wow:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
put me on where are women most open to a hook up and how you do it?

outside of having pictures of you in social activities is there another way an aging brother can eat?

props.
Uh. Idk. I just post pics of me doing different things. I'm talking to a few women right now. But they ain't seem to have much to talk about.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i'll soon give it a try.

did you fill your bio and how many pictures do you use?

sorry bro, but i have deleted 2 online dating profiles because of straight ignore not even "give and take". :wow:
at first I didn't fill out my bio because I'm lazy when it comes to these
now I have a bio that just lists what I like to do and potential date ideas
I have 4 pics in my profile 1 beach pic 1 suit pic 1 pic where I'm in a different country 1 with friends

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Uh. Idk. I just post pics of me doing different things. I'm talking to a few women right now. But they ain't seem to have much to talk about.

alright.

i see by you talking to them right now you dont throw your number out too quick?

i used to hand out my number after a couple interchanges, didnt know that was faux pas :picard::russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
at first I didn't fill out my bio because I'm lazy when it comes to these
now I have a bio that just lists what I like to do and potential date ideas
I have 4 pics in my profile 1 beach pic 1 suit pic 1 pic where I'm in a different country 1 with friends

yeah those are a good range especially one with friends, they need to see you are social.

i even used to target chicks i thought were desperate if they only had face photos meaning probably lonely of some kind.

anyway props :salute: