Anyone know a sociopath personally?

Daps
Just to be clear a sociopath being

- someone with no conscience
- lack of any emotional attachment to another living thing
- manipulative to the fullest
- remorseless

If so, who and how has it effected you, my brother is one and I literally do not communicate with him any more because of this

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
the coli aint on that sociopath shyt, if thats the qualifiers. posters here have heart a lot of emotions here no real ruthlessness i've witnessed.

apart from that one white dude whose post is always bought up threatening to get a black woman fired, dude might not be a legit sociopath just a schizophrenic with depression.

Daps
the coli aint on that sociopath shyt, if thats the qualifiers. posters here have heart a lot of emotions here no real ruthlessness i've witnessed.

apart from that one white dude whose post is always bought up threatening to get a black woman fired, dude might not be a legit sociopath just a schizophrenic with depression.

What I’m saying is, supposedly 1 in 25 Americans are sociopaths

I was wondering what others experience with them may be

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure a lot exist in impoverished areas. I can't fathom how some people Rob old people during tax season.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
What I’m saying is, supposedly 1 in 25 Americans are sociopaths

I was wondering what others experience with them may be

i think there might be levels to it, because when i think of sociopath thats people capable of taking life. they live that lifestlye. i think jeffrey dahma ted bundy types.

1 in 25 thats a lot but i think it might just be mental health problems, just severe despression will force a person numb doesnt mean they are wicked eternally or remorseless.

anyway lets hope not.

Daps
I'm pretty sure a lot exist in impoverished areas. I can't fathom how some people Rob old people during tax season.

What I was reading is that in America it’s much more common than in some lesser developed countries

About 4% here but in other places it can be as low as .2%

In America it’s more prevalent due to the fact sociopathy is rewarded in capitalist society

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
The Bronx is full of sociopaths, i know plenty of nikkaz with absolutely no conscience or empathy, the other day i broke somebody's jaw & my little man gave me a hug & told me he loves me :gucci:

I'm like nikka you wait until i break somebody's jaw in front of you to tell me you love me?

Daps
i think there might be levels to it, because when i think of sociopath thats people capable of taking life. they live that lifestlye. i think jeffrey dahma ted bundy types.

1 in 25 thats a lot but i think it might just be mental health problems, just severe despression will force a person numb doesnt mean they are wicked eternally or remorseless.

anyway lets hope not.

Well not everyone sociopath is violent

So not 1 in 25 are killers with no remorse, it’s more likely one in 25 can lie to their family, cheat on their spouses and have kids but feel no connection to them

It’s all about serving their purpose above all else