MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You gotta be fukkin kidding me b
Lmaoooo im dead serious

His mother (who he cut off and brought up a rumor that he touched his first daughter...the one he dont even take care of) isnt mad or angry at him shes just deeply hurt. Hes put her in depression and it seems like hes:yeshrug:

His first and second baby mommas neither got him on cs

He lives off the second one

His first daughter lived with the first baby moms and he ran off with another woman and got a whole other kid

And everytime he comes to his crib his Grandma is showing him love and asking him to move back in while his moms dont even leave her room when he visits

And his lil brother (whose bigger than him now) dont fukk with him lol and hes been beaten up by his lil bro a couple times so he avoids him wen he visits

Thats a legit sociopath breh

Daps
Word to the wise:

If you know one then cut em off. No reasoning, no explanation, no nothing. Excise them and move on because nothing good can come of keeping them around bar their behavior giving you a first hand insight into abnormal psychology.
this
sociopaths are everywhere
nothing good comes out of being associated with a sociopath

Daps
People are so dumb when it comes to this :mjlol:

nikkas calling Anyone who does bad things a sociopath.

The crazy thing is that the sociopath is probably the nicest person whom you least expect of being one.

The rest are a$$holes or narcissists.

They’re more likely to be more like Drake than Ted Bundy on average

But ima let y’all cook.
could be all of the above
sociopathy is a spectrum

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Just to be clear a sociopath being

- someone with no conscience
- lack of any emotional attachment to another living thing
- manipulative to the fullest
- remorseless

If so, who and how has it effected you, my brother is one and I literally do not communicate with him any more because of this
have you met any old cacs? uber rich right wing cacs? literal studies show they feel less empathy...

Daps
have you met any old cacs? uber rich right wing cacs? literal studies show they feel less empathy...
wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them were sociopaths or psychopaths
sociopathy may be a genetic/environment thing but someone can become a sociopath over time
sociopathy is a spectrum and I feel a large amount of people have sociopathic tendencies
I don't know how anyone can willingly want to interact with sociopathic people for any extended period of time