Anyone know a sociopath personally?

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yeah I know a sociopath who Imma fukk up :childplease:

I was the only person who stood up for this dude at work. He pretended to be on good terms with me, never said we have any problems. Then he tells my co-manager that hes going to call my 2nd employer and trash me, wait for them to fire me, and then fire me at my 1st job.

Thats a sociopath brehs. And Imma put him back in his fukking place. Hes 34 and works at a liquor store. He went back to college 3 times because no one wanted to hire him for a decent job. Hes 34 and he looks like hes 19. These are all things he needs to hear if I can't swing on him

Daps
definition is off a little

Sociopath vs. Psychopath: What’s the Difference?

A key difference between a psychopath and a sociopath is whether he has a conscience, the little voice inside that lets us know when we’re doing something wrong, says L. Michael Tompkins, EdD. He's a psychologist at the Sacramento County Mental Health Treatment Center.

A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not “found out,” Tompkins says.

A sociopath typically has a conscience, but it’s weak. He may know that taking your money is wrong, and he might feel some guilt or remorse, but that won’t stop his behavior.

Both lack empathy, the ability to stand in someone else’s shoes and understand how they feel. But a psychopath has less regard for others, says Aaron Kipnis, PhD, author of The Midas Complex. Someone with this personality type sees others as objects he can use for his own benefit.

you and this other dude are describing PSYCHOpaths...

Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard, disorganized and spontaneous rather than planned.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.
It’s both ASPD so the only real difference is that sociopaths don’t wanna play the game and psychopaths do. Also sociopaths are made not born.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure we all know multiple people that fit the sociopath criteria.
They're not really an issue tho as you can easily spot em and act accordingly....tho they don't like being "called out".
Most of the time its the annoying, dumb mfs that think they're slicker than they really are since most people can't be bothered to confront em.
Now psychopaths are another story :patrice:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
My sister might be one. The only thing is that she gets angry a little too easily. But there was one event in particular that happened when I was five and she was THREE. It probably had more effect on my life than I realize. Living with her has allowed me to automatically sense manipulative behavior.

I,on the other hand, may be on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. I have TOO MUCH empathy. Even after all the shyt I've been through. I absolutely hate it.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
My sister might be one. The only thing is that she gets angry a little too easily. But there was one event in particular that happened when I was five and she was THREE. It probably had more effect on my life than I realize. Living with her has allowed me to automatically sense manipulative behavior.

I,on the other hand, may be on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. I have TOO MUCH empathy. Even after all the shyt I've been through. I absolutely hate it.

What did she do at THREE?

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
A few but most people are wanna bes...cuz for some odd reason this generation glorifies being one...

The one I personally known is an ex friend whose a dead beat dad and is always getting robbed/beat....

K palomaso

He p*ssy he ain't a sociopath :russ:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Ur not a sociopath if u dont “feel good”. U are just emotionally numb and maybe depressed and taking it out on others. I can relate because Ive grown numb too bc of the life Ive lived and shyt I been thru. People like me always have the biggest hearts at first bc we set too many expectactions then turn cold when they arent met. Dissappointed many times.

I have an exfriend with this rap sheet somewhat similar, except he beats on both his baby mothers, gets robbed constantly and blames it on everyone else, unemployed for months, lies 24/7, doesnt take care of neither of his daughters/pawns it off on other people while he doesnt speak to her for months, made up a rumor that his mother was touching his kid, did the same thing to his brother (they have beef ), caught HIV cheating on his first baby moms with a tranny, always getting beat up by random nikkas in the street and taking it out on his second baby moms, beat his own mother during an argument (cracked her jaw). Called the cops on his own brother too. He faked his death for a week so he could see a girl he met off POF in NJ while his baby moms was greiving. Doesnt clean doesnt pick up after himself and always has excuses. Nothing is ever his fault. He got some puerto rican girl pregnant whose from New York and to this day we are not sure if she had it or not cuz he blocked her when he came back. Nothing is ever his fault. Hes a legit sociopath and self destructive.

Hes also a bytch ass passive aggressive nikka that constantly gets set on his backpockets and takes it out on his baby moms.Lol people in this thread think sociopaths are some type of cold blooded gangsters or something. Not always the case.

I hope u find some peace. U can be saved

And these type nikkas live forever they mom's love them to death and never get put on child support.

He put his hands on his moms? He has to die. Fukk him.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
An old student. Only student I ever really hated. I've had a few true a$$holes as students whom I disliked but I didn't hate them. This chick didn't give a shyt about ANYONE. Spread vicious rumors, set people up, lied about getting pregnant for abortion money, etc. Placed her 3 year old brother's hand over a fire and laughed about it. Mom was weak as fukk, I would have shipped her off with a one way ticket and be done with it.

If she died today the world would be a better place.