Anyone know a sociopath personally?

FSP

Banned
Daps
i think there might be levels to it, because when i think of sociopath thats people capable of taking life. they live that lifestlye. i think jeffrey dahma ted bundy types.

1 in 25 thats a lot but i think it might just be mental health problems, just severe despression will force a person numb doesnt mean they are wicked eternally or remorseless.

anyway lets hope not.
It's a spectrum like autism.

I think there's more women out here that fit that description tbh

I know plenty of women I would consider sociopathic

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
What I was reading is that in America it’s much more common than in some lesser developed countries

About 4% here but in other places it can be as low as .2%

In America it’s more prevalent due to the fact sociopathy is rewarded in capitalist society

I was thinking on a street level not on a grander scale thanks for the info. I think a lot of CEOs might be psychopaths know that you mention it.

Daps
I was thinking on a street level not on a grander scale thanks for the info. I think a lot of CEOs might be psychopaths know that you mention it.

Yeah they are because they can lie, cut corners and look at people as disposable resources

This type of mentality is rewarded in corporate America

It’s easy to look at someone like Donald Trump and see a sociopath on a grandest level

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since 2015
Lost 95% of my close circle of friends in a year. Like 6 guys I knew 20yrs plus each

Got a degree and masters degree and good job, despite going to prison etc

Cheated on my ex maybe 25-30times

Had a baby with a chick I fukked once during that time

Cut the chick off til she I was gettin child support letters.

Manipulated her to stop the child support providing I'm in the kids life.

No one in my families met the kid, none of my friends know I have a kid.

Faked to her that I'm unemployed and live the street life so I ain't gotta pay shyt. I was with my daughter last week so I ain'
a proper dead beat. Prob broke her off like 5grand since.. And my ex never knew.

It don' feel good but tbh I've had a very very hard life which has caused me to have a cold heart. Know im a piece a shyt but I've done worst things tbh. It was prison that really got me on some savage shyt and fukked up my whole moral compass. But saying that me channelling my inner ruthlessness has got me some places I never wudda got.

Last edited:
Daps
Since 2015
Lost 95% of my close circle of friends in a year. Like 6 guys I knew 20yrs plus each

Got a degree and masters degree and good job, despite being a convicted felon

Cheated on my ex maybe 25-30times

Had a baby with a chick I fukked once during that time

Cut the chick off til she I was gettin child support letters.

Manipulated her to stop the child support providing I'm in the kids life.

Faked to her that I'm unemployed and live the street life so I ain't gotta pay shyt.

It don' feel good but tbh I've had a very very hard life which has caused me to have a cold heart.
But do you ever feel guilty or remorse

Or is it all a game to you

Because another trait or sociopaths is the need for sympathy which you already have built into your response, so you seem to be checking th boxes

killacal

Banned
Daps
Just to be clear a sociopath being

- someone with no conscience
- lack of any emotional attachment to another living thing
- manipulative to the fullest
- remorseless

If so, who and how has it effected you, my brother is one and I literally do not communicate with him any more because of this
Didn't you steal someone's wife then marry her:gucci:it doesn't get more sociopath then that:umad:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
But do you ever feel guilty or remorse

Or is it all a game to you

Because another trait or sociopaths is the need for sympathy which you already have built into your response, so you seem to be checking th boxes
I'd imagine he probably sleeps well.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The fukk are you talking about

Post quotes

Is there ANY information whatsoever that points to this murderer being a white supremacist

You sound like a white supremacist.
13% of the population can't declare war against the majority of a populous that continues killing US disproportionately.

Sweet and docile, meek humble and kind
BEWARE THE DAY WE CHANGE OUR MINDS.

Or someone who thinks truth and facts are an important part of life

How is it cool to just fabricate an angle to a story to further exploit people's emotions and reactions

It serves no purpose other than to divide further

Yes, just look at what he did.
White man killing an unarmed black man because of some false sense of fear. That's White Supremacy.

i'll slap the shyt outta you and ya munchkin

I tell you facts, you know it, i know it.

Thanks for your opinion and fantasy though.

Thread says SUSPECTED white supremacist. If you think the status quo is fine, since it benefits you, you are a white supremacist. This structure was built by and for you....you have the entire internet full of majority white sites, but you choose to post contrarian opinions on a black website.
Sounds like a SUSPECTED white supremacist.
Murder in cold blood of an unarmed black man, and all you could think about was how this white murderer was "mislabeled"?
:jbhmm:

:mjpls: you're looking funny in the light.

He became a suspected white supremacist the MOMENT he gunned down an unarmed black man who posed no threat to him....

You are either a Cac, c00n, or troll for such a stupid question

why are u guys even responding seriously to that cac? LastEmporer has been spewing cac rhetoric for years.

:mjpls:

You The Real Sociopath

YMegMqj.png

The Link to thread page is below

A 54 y.o. Suspected White Supremacist kills Ex-NFL star Joe McKnight is jailed for Manslaughter

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is a complex question, tbh. Many of the traits you guys are using to screen for sociopathy - selfishness, remorselessness, lack of empathy, are also traits of narcissists, which is literally 90% of people you meet. Try it out today, see how many narcissists you can meet, come back and share your findings