Anyone know a sociopath personally?

Daps
People are so dumb when it comes to this :mjlol:

nikkas calling Anyone who does bad things a sociopath.

The crazy thing is that the sociopath is probably the nicest person whom you least expect of being one.

The rest are a$$holes or narcissists.

They’re more likely to be more like Drake than Ted Bundy on average

But ima let y’all cook.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ur not a sociopath if u dont “feel good”. U are just emotionally numb and maybe depressed and taking it out on others. I can relate because Ive grown numb too bc of the life Ive lived and shyt I been thru. People like me always have the biggest hearts at first bc we set too many expectactions then turn cold when they arent met. Dissappointed many times.

I have an exfriend with this rap sheet somewhat similar, except he beats on both his baby mothers, gets robbed constantly and blames it on everyone else, unemployed for months, lies 24/7, doesnt take care of neither of his daughters/pawns it off on other people while he doesnt speak to her for months, made up a rumor that his mother was touching his kid, did the same thing to his brother (they have beef ), caught HIV cheating on his first baby moms with a tranny, always getting beat up by random nikkas in the street and taking it out on his second baby moms, beat his own mother during an argument (cracked her jaw). Called the cops on his own brother too. He faked his death for a week so he could see a girl he met off POF in NJ while his baby moms was greiving. Doesnt clean doesnt pick up after himself and always has excuses. Nothing is ever his fault. He got some puerto rican girl pregnant whose from New York and to this day we are not sure if she had it or not cuz he blocked her when he came back. Nothing is ever his fault. Hes a legit sociopath and self destructive.

Hes also a bytch ass passive aggressive nikka that constantly gets set on his backpockets and takes it out on his baby moms.Lol people in this thread think sociopaths are some type of cold blooded gangsters or something. Not always the case.

I hope u find some peace. U can be saved
:picard:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
When i worked corporate, I’m pretty sure I knew one or two .

When I was really going through life changing things, I honestly wished I could become one like switching a light. I’m glad it wasn’t a possibility because ( and I’m sure I’m not special here) my conscience is the only thing holding back some dark shyt...

I do think I have traits of the “nice guy “ narcissist tho

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just to be clear a sociopath being

- someone with no conscience
- lack of any emotional attachment to another living thing
- manipulative to the fullest
- remorseless

If so, who and how has it effected you, my brother is one and I literally do not communicate with him any more because of this
definition is off a little

Sociopath vs. Psychopath: What’s the Difference?

A key difference between a psychopath and a sociopath is whether he has a conscience, the little voice inside that lets us know when we’re doing something wrong, says L. Michael Tompkins, EdD. He's a psychologist at the Sacramento County Mental Health Treatment Center.

A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not “found out,” Tompkins says.

A sociopath typically has a conscience, but it’s weak. He may know that taking your money is wrong, and he might feel some guilt or remorse, but that won’t stop his behavior.

Both lack empathy, the ability to stand in someone else’s shoes and understand how they feel. But a psychopath has less regard for others, says Aaron Kipnis, PhD, author of The Midas Complex. Someone with this personality type sees others as objects he can use for his own benefit.

People are so dumb when it comes to this :mjlol:

nikkas calling Anyone who does bad things a sociopath.

The crazy thing is that the sociopath is probably the nicest person whom you least expect of being one.

The rest are a$$holes or narcissists.

They’re more likely to be more like Drake than Ted Bundy on average

But ima let y’all cook.
you and this other dude are describing PSYCHOpaths...

Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard, disorganized and spontaneous rather than planned.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Since 2015
Lost 95% of my close circle of friends in a year. Like 6 guys I knew 20yrs plus each

Got a degree and masters degree and good job, despite going to prison etc

Cheated on my ex maybe 25-30times

Had a baby with a chick I fukked once during that time

Cut the chick off til she I was gettin child support letters.

Manipulated her to stop the child support providing I'm in the kids life.

No one in my families met the kid, none of my friends know I have a kid.

Faked to her that I'm unemployed and live the street life so I ain't gotta pay shyt. I was with my daughter last week so I ain'
a proper dead beat. Prob broke her off like 5grand since.. And my ex never knew.

It don' feel good but tbh I've had a very very hard life which has caused me to have a cold heart. Know im a piece a shyt but I've done worst things tbh. It was prison that really got me on some savage shyt and fukked up my whole moral compass. But saying that me channelling my inner ruthlessness has got me some places I never wudda got.
Share more breh

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
A lot of people are but they know logically how they're supposed to act,even though they don't really feel anything real. That's why they're great manipulators. Only the stupid or egotistical ones reveal themselves.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That's about it without jumping on some bragging about my bad ways shyt.

Extorting people in prison etc, setting up friends to get robbed. Blah blah blah
:picard::scust:UPS is hiring

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Yep, lived with one for a year.
Baby momma is a bonafide diagnosed sociopath.
Of course, I didn't find this shyt out til I moved across the country with her and her family let me know what the score was.
Never had a rougher time in my whole life that I can remember.
Had to call the cops and have her arrested for assault, couldn't hit her back cause I know how the lopsided law works.
bytch landed in jail for 2 weeks. I bounced.
Her rap sheet just kept getting longer and longer every year after...
She's in a jail somewhere in the atlanta area now. Hope she fukkin rots and dies there.
Gonna tapdance on her fukkin grave when she does.
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I was thinking on a street level not on a grander scale thanks for the info. I think a lot of CEOs might be psychopaths know that you mention it.

They mostly are...cacs especially.

tumblr_ocpy2pSVoa1qgxy6bo1_500.gif

a78f97676f224baebc0ee928fc63b712.gif

giphy.gif