Anyone know a sociopath personally?

Daps
:mjpls:

You The Real Sociopath

YMegMqj.png

The Link to thread page is below

A 54 y.o. Suspected White Supremacist kills Ex-NFL star Joe McKnight is jailed for Manslaughter

Yep and that thread title was trash because at the time there was absolutely zero indication the guy was a white supremicist

It was more race driven coli clickbait

All my posts were spot on, no one could post anything that linked this guy to white supremacy but people wanted to create a narrative for a race angle

To be fair though, he could have been, I never saw any follow up on this story was there ever any confirmed connections to white supremacy l?

Daps
This is a complex question, tbh. Many of the traits you guys are using to screen for sociopathy - selfishness, remorselessness, lack of empathy, are also traits of narcissists, which is literally 90% of people you meet. Try it out today, see how many narcissists you can meet, come back and share your findings

It’s very true

But narcissists have a conscience and do struggle with that at times

The difference is sociopaths never struggle with a conscience because they don’t have one

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But do you ever feel guilty or remorse

Or is it all a game to you

Because another trait or sociopaths is the need for sympathy which you already have built into your response, so you seem to be checking th boxes
I don't feel guilty, Im literally doing the same thing again now. With a different girl and she better looking than my ex (she fine) and a better person.

Like I said, I know I'm a piece of shyt. It's not a game, it' just how I live life. I get what I want from it. I taken my fair share of Ls but I'll be damned if I don't use my last breathe to turn that shyt into a win.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It’s very true

But narcissists have a conscience and do struggle with that at times

The difference is sociopaths never struggle with a conscience because they don’t have one
Not exactly conscience, but they fear being exposed in front of other people, because they want to be seen as their narcissistic projection. But until they’re threatened with being exposed they’re just as toxic as sociopaths, in fact more so because they’re so much more common. For example a dude who beats his kids to get better grades so he can tell everyone how great a father he is, or a woman who runs her husband into credit card debt so she can stunt in front of her friends, etc...

Not murder, but still extremely devastating to those around the person

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Since 2015
Lost 95% of my close circle of friends in a year. Like 6 guys I knew 20yrs plus each

Got a degree and masters degree and good job, despite going to prison etc

Cheated on my ex maybe 25-30times

Had a baby with a chick I fukked once during that time

Cut the chick off til she I was gettin child support letters.

Manipulated her to stop the child support providing I'm in the kids life.

No one in my families met the kid, none of my friends know I have a kid.

Faked to her that I'm unemployed and live the street life so I ain't gotta pay shyt. I was with my daughter last week so I ain'
a proper dead beat. Prob broke her off like 5grand since.. And my ex never knew.

It don' feel good but tbh I've had a very very hard life which has caused me to have a cold heart. Know im a piece a shyt but I've done worst things tbh. It was prison that really got me on some savage shyt and fukked up my whole moral compass. But saying that me channelling my inner ruthlessness has got me some places I never wudda got.
Ur not a sociopath if u dont “feel good”. U are just emotionally numb and maybe depressed and taking it out on others. I can relate because Ive grown numb too bc of the life Ive lived and shyt I been thru. People like me always have the biggest hearts at first bc we set too many expectactions then turn cold when they arent met. Dissappointed many times.

I have an exfriend with this rap sheet somewhat similar, except he beats on both his baby mothers, gets robbed constantly and blames it on everyone else, unemployed for months, lies 24/7, doesnt take care of neither of his daughters/pawns it off on other people while he doesnt speak to her for months, made up a rumor that his mother was touching his kid, did the same thing to his brother (they have beef ), caught HIV cheating on his first baby moms with a tranny, always getting beat up by random nikkas in the street and taking it out on his second baby moms, beat his own mother during an argument (cracked her jaw). Called the cops on his own brother too. He faked his death for a week so he could see a girl he met off POF in NJ while his baby moms was greiving. Doesnt clean doesnt pick up after himself and always has excuses. Nothing is ever his fault. He got some puerto rican girl pregnant whose from New York and to this day we are not sure if she had it or not cuz he blocked her when he came back. Nothing is ever his fault. Hes a legit sociopath and self destructive.

Hes also a bytch ass passive aggressive nikka that constantly gets set on his backpockets and takes it out on his baby moms.Lol people in this thread think sociopaths are some type of cold blooded gangsters or something. Not always the case.

I hope u find some peace. U can be saved

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur not a sociopath if u dont “feel good”. U are just emotionally numb and maybe depressed and taking it out on others. I can relate because Ive grown numb too bc of the life Ive lived and shyt I been thru. People like me always have the biggest hearts at first bc we set too many expectactions then turn cold when they arent met. Dissappointed many times.

I have an exfriend with this rap sheet somewhat similar, except he beats on both his baby mothers, gets robbed constantly and blames it on everyone else, unemployed for months, lies 24/7, doesnt take care of neither of his daughters/pawns it off on other people while he doesnt speak to her for months, made up a rumor that his mother was touching his kid, did the same thing to his brother (they have beef ), caught HIV cheating on his first baby moms with a tranny, always getting beat up by random nikkas in the street and taking it out on his second baby moms, beat his own mother during an argument (cracked her jaw). Called the cops on his own brother too. He faked his death for a week so he could see a girl he met off POF in NJ while his baby moms was greiving. Doesnt clean doesnt pick up after himself and always has excuses. Nothing is ever his fault. He got some puerto rican girl pregnant whose from New York and to this day we are not sure if she had it or not cuz he blocked her when he came back. Nothing is ever his fault. Hes a legit sociopath and self destructive.

Hes also a bytch ass passive aggressive nikka that constantly gets set on his backpockets and takes it out on his baby moms.Lol people in this thread think sociopaths are some type of cold blooded gangsters or something. Not always the case.

Find peace for what, I'm cool. Imma just keep it pushing and achieving my goals. It ain't that deep.

Daps

Yep what you just posted

That’s legit sociopath shyt

It ain’t always some grand level stuff, dude sounds like the worst

Daps
Find peace for what, I'm cool. Imma just keep it pushing and achieving my goals. It ain't that deep.
Another trait of sociopaths is that they lose interest very quickly and are very impulsive

So when you talk about goals, what kinda goals you talking about. Long term stuff?

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
No ur brother needs to change. He's dieing a very slow painful death. How can u save him?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another trait of sociopaths is that they lose interest very quickly and are very impulsive

So when you talk about goals, what kinda goals you talking about. Long term stuff?
I don't play wit money, yeah long term goals. I'm tryna have my own house and shyt. Ain't no fun in being broke.

I finessed a car and rent from campanula that they pay for. But i know that shyt ain't gna last forever.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Even the most cold hearted/ tough nikkas i know or knew,Bodies,shoot and rob shyt,did time etc have glimmers of humanity in them.
i only knew one nikka that was complete nutjob with no regard for anybody,
COMPLETE scumbag,son was a rapist and all that.
Got hit wit like 50 years for beating a guy to death in a robbery.

Daps
Go on psychforums they have a section for everybody :merchant:
You know I’m kinda interested in that

I actually been thinking of looking up support groups for people who been effected by sociopaths

It’s sad because I noticed this a couple years back about my brother then reading The Sociopath Nextdoor really cemented it, feels like I’m grieving the loss of a family member still walking

semtex

:)
Daps
You know I’m kinda interested in that

I actually been thinking of looking up support groups for people who been effected by sociopaths

It’s sad because I noticed this a couple years back about my brother then reading The Sociopath Nextdoor really cemented it, feels like I’m grieving the loss of a family member still walking
Well you can find out how ANYBODY thinks on psych forums :tfarmer: