Apple WWDC 2023: VR headset to be announced

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
vision pro pre orders went live this morning. this shyt drops on feb 2. for shyts and giggles, I tried to go on and buy this morning, and had little trouble getting thru. I quickly made sure to remove it from my cart tho :whew:

also when u pre order, it makes u do a face ID measurement in order to make sure they give u the right size band I believe.

the base model only comes with 256 GB of internal storage. if u fully upgrade to the 1TB, it puts u up to $3900 :damn:

here's a newer review from a dude who used it the other day.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
vision pro pre orders went live this morning. this shyt drops on feb 2. for shyts and giggles, I tried to go on and buy this morning, and had little trouble getting thru. I quickly made sure to remove it from my cart tho :whew:

also when u pre order, it makes u do a face ID measurement in order to make sure they give u the right size band I believe.

the base model only comes with 256 GB of internal storage. if u fully upgrade to the 1TB, it puts u up to $3900 :damn:

Too expensive for me.

May consider it if it ever gets down to the $2500 range.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

Quest 3 >>>>>

I can get my whole family and my neighbours quest 3 at that price

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OK, so we didn't learn much in that video. obviously apple has a review embargo going, cuz he did NOT talk about the actual functionality at all.

gotta kiss tim apple's ring if u wanna continue getting those early freebies.