Approaching women at the gym

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm never hanging out with a guy who goes to my gym ever again.

This guy who I've been eyeing who is fine as fukk, I asked him his name yesterday and dude just handed me a slip of paper w/ his name and number instead.

Anyways, so last night we meet up and have a few drinks. I had like 2 beers. I had to drive home and don't like driving tipsy plus I could tell dude was trying to get me drunk to hook up

We made out a bit..and kept trying to take it further. And I didn't want to. I told him "no, I don't want to hook up with you" .. His response was pulling down his pants and trying to force me to suck his dikk.

Now I have to see this loser at my work everyday.

Uh.. You could call the cops. Because that's a rape attempt.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I would've been like sorry for bothering you then proceeded to fade into oblivion.

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

So is the gym like work where you don't holler at chicks under any circumstance? To me, it's a sanctuary where I can spend time alone and relieve all the stress from work and life. I'm not trying to create an awkward atmosphere after a failed attempt to holler at a female; there are plenty of options outside the gym.
lol thats basically what i did.

I said, "ok :francis: and just sped off.
I made sure it was towards the end of my workout too :mjlol: aint even mad at shorty though

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

This guy who I've been eyeing who is fine as fukk, I asked him his name yesterday and dude just handed me a slip of paper w/ his name and number instead.

Anyways, so last night we meet up and have a few drinks. I had like 2 beers. I had to drive home and don't like driving tipsy plus I could tell dude was trying to get me drunk to hook up

We made out a bit..and kept trying to take it further. And I didn't want to. I told him "no, I don't want to hook up with you" .. His response was pulling down his pants and trying to force me to suck his dikk.

lol if i approached u best believe u wouldn't be forced to give me BJs

you'd do it off general principle because of my aura :yeshrug:

im pretty smooth with social situations i would say whats up to you, and chat for 2 min and im on my way to working out (no number asking unless its obvious your choosing)

next time during the week i'd say what's up again. get u like :queen:

make u laugh for a lil bit,:stylin: be more touchy feely:lawd: (this time ill talk a lil longer ) depending on the feel in the air i will say lets hang out/do something

exchange numbers... keep talking for a lil bit. just real casual. say bye and im off to the basketball gym

call u up and get u like :wub:

and im gonna say real silky-smoothly "no YOU are not going to hook with me"

and have u like :feedme:

LaLuna

Rookie
Daps
:snoop: tw....:francis:

On another note :lolbron:

It makes me uncomfortable if I catch someone staring while I'm working out.

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm not trying to create an awkward atmosphere after a failed attempt to holler at a female; there are plenty of options outside the gym.
Some brehs dont give a fukk. Im w/u though, I like the sanctuary. I dont even like chopping it up w/other dudes. Lot of dudes in the gym are on some yappity yappity bullshyt. And a lot of the women in there are lazy attn whores.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:childplease: i use the same line everytime... what type of workouts do u do my sister has been trying to get her body right for the summer and being that u have an amazing figure id figure id come to u for advice lol

Your fishing something to a bytch its obvious. How often does that work?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i have found the majority of men that go to the gym are very serious and mean mugging(which we should be)

lately i been forcing myself to have a big smile and tried to seem friendly doing stupid shyt like singing along to my music, making silly faces after a set, etc

and i have now talked up many woman in the sauna

its hard for me to smile cuz i didn't really realized i never did but just smiling seems to attract women at least enough to just talk and get the first foot in the door

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm on the east coast. if you're a fit dude they will go out of their way to get your attention. at least in my experience. had one chick ask me to lift her up to reach the pull up bar a few days go; even tho there was a bench she could of stepped up on to get up herself. :yeshrug:i bagged of course.
how was the pyssy

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

:dead:

Daps
If you become a regular at a particular spot you can just due to being a familiar face especially if you stand out. Especially front desk girls or girls in the post workout high/approachable phase. The time or two I've actually picked up at the gym id seen them numberous times to the point that you kinda start talking literally because you're in the same space same time several times a week and it goes from there

-P-

Hell yeah the chicks that work in the front of the gym that be scanning gym membership cards are gullible as fukk, and are big flirts

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

:why::what: What grown man would do some silly, pathetic shyt like that and expect it to work.:snoop: