Approaching women at the gym

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the best bet is to play the back like handicapped parking, chicks know if dudes is looking at them, we all have peripheral vision, if a chick keep giving eye contact, then make that moves, this does NOT automatically you're in, a chick will say no, just to see what you will do next

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Hell yeah the chicks that work in the front of the gym that be scanning gym membership cards are gullible as fukk, and are big flirts

This is me

But I'm just a friendly person in general.

And yes, pretty much if you're an approachable and semi-friendly person and go to the same gym everyday you'll eventually befriend people at the gym.

Guess it's kinda different for me, though since I work there and guys try talking to me just based off that

I love my gym regulars, though. one of my best friends I've met from working at golds.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I generally feel like they get hit on all the time so I dont ever try.

:yeshrug:

We do. We do. But we know most the guys are just trynna fukk us. And we def avoid the dudes who come in everyday and have mad friends in the gym and are social. We don't wanna fukk wit no kissin & tellin ass mfer

There are so many good looking dudes who come into my gym I be eyeing the fukk out when they're working out Lol

We get a lot of guys who go to FSU . Young but definitely not too young to fukk lol

I had some dude who barely spoke English yesterday trying to pick me up yesterday while paying his monthly fee

"Okay, that'll be 24.69 please"

"What's your number?"

"I'm not interested. Sorry"

"Why?"

Idk bruh maybe cause like I can barely understand you? Not learning Spanish just to go on a date w/ you

Side note:

Some sketchy ass sounding dude calls the gym last night an hour before we close sounding like a tweaker asking if could bring a gun into the gym.. I was sketched out the last hour of my shift

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We do. We do. But we know most the guys are just trynna fukk us. And we def avoid the dudes who come in everyday and have mad friends in the gym and are social. We don't wanna fukk wit no kissin & tellin ass mfer

There are so many good looking dudes who come into my gym I be eyeing the fukk out when they're working out Lol

We get a lot of guys who go to FSU . Young but definitely not too young to fukk lol

I had some dude who barely spoke English yesterday trying to pick me up yesterday while paying his monthly fee

"What's your number?"

"Why?"

Idk bruh maybe cause like I can barely understand you? Not learning Spanish just to go on a date w/ you

Side note:

Some sketchy ass sounding dude calls the gym last night an hour before we close sounding like a tweaker asking if could bring a gun into the gym.. I was sketched out the last hour of my shift

:merchant:

Be safe brehette.

Back to your point, If I find a woman attractive and want to see if we can grab a bite or something... then me hitting on her to try and grab her number doesnt automatically mean I'm trying to just beat.

The chicken and the egg scenario.

It's a vicious cycle.

:mjcry:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm never hanging out with a guy who goes to my gym ever again.

This guy who I've been eyeing who is fine as fukk, I asked him his name yesterday and dude just handed me a slip of paper w/ his name and number instead.

Anyways, so last night we meet up and have a few drinks. I had like 2 beers. I had to drive home and don't like driving tipsy plus I could tell dude was trying to get me drunk to hook up

We made out a bit..and kept trying to take it further. And I didn't want to. I told him "no, I don't want to hook up with you" .. His response was pulling down his pants and trying to force me to suck his dikk.

Now I have to see this loser at my work everyday.
WHAAAT? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

"What's your number?"

"Why?"

Side note:

lol only in America

Daps
i stopped going to the bathroom at the gym because everytime i went in to take a piss it REAKED of semen in there.. dudes hitting the showers and giving a new meaning to "clean and jerk" :scusthov:
bunch of fakkits at 24 hr fitness:camby:
anyway, ive only talked to this bytch once and it was when we were both on our way out :manny: i dont talk to hos at the gym while i'm working out

Hell nah, that's some str8 up jailhouse type shyt smh. Them chicks that work out at 24 Hour Fitness are on point though especially compared to Fitness Connection. 24 Hour Fitness be having mad dimes with hella bread working out at that gym. Don't nothing but hoodrats, thots, and broke ass hoes work out at Fitness Connection.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Hell yeah the chicks that work in the front of the gym that be scanning gym membership cards are gullible as fukk, and are big flirts
smashed a few of them back in the day, super easy if you're fit and they see you regularly.

These days I don't bother wasting my time with gym p*ssy :yeshrug:

That's where I go to get away, I'm too old to be entertaining potential drama / fukkery in my place of worship.