Approaching women at the gym

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Anyone ever try approaching the chicks who work at the front desk? Some of these girls who work at my gym are:whew:

Yeah, I approached them all... They all tell me they have a man. :stopitslime: Sometime I forget I even approached them and talk to them again. They tell me that I already talked to them. I got so used to rejection that I don't remember the women I talk to or even care. :ehh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
breh...dont waste your time trying to spit sense to a woman

they'll complain about dudes being shallow or dogs...and then when a homie tries bagging them while theyre in sweatpants...no makeup etc...essentially showing that he isnt shallow and may be feeling them for reasons other than looks they are insecure and feel "uncomfortable". :dahell:

No sense with these women.

THIS. Women Stupid as hell

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Approach women at what is universally regarded as the most socially unacceptable place to approach women, brehs.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay online tooooooo much brehs. If a chick like/want you she don't gaf where you approach her at. Sounds like someone been listening to chicks online too much

Yeah, because you know what people really love while they're working out? Getting interrupted with bullshyt. :martin:

DSGB

Pro
Daps
You can approach a woman almost anywhere. Grocery store, church, gym, gas station, restaurant, bar, book store, library, airport, etc. Literally anywhere. If she's down, she's down. How you get there may change, but that's the case anywhere. You wouldn't approach a chick by herself at a lounge bar the same way you would in a loud night club with 2-3 other girls around.

At the gym, you know if someone is jocking. That's the easy kill. When they aren't jocking, just say hello. You don't have to linger or be creepy. The response will tell you what you need to know.

From talking to my younger cousins and nephews, the next generation is really uncomfortable having conversations. The lack of game is closely related as well.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You can approach a woman almost anywhere. Grocery store, church, gym, gas station, restaurant, bar, book store, library, airport, etc. Literally anywhere. If she's down, she's down. How you get there may change, but that's the case anywhere. You wouldn't approach a chick by herself at a lounge bar the same way you would in a loud night club with 2-3 other girls around.

At the gym, you know if someone is jocking. That's the easy kill. When they aren't jocking, just say hello. You don't have to linger or be creepy. The response will tell you what you need to know.

From talking to my younger cousins and nephews, the next generation is really uncomfortable having conversations. The lack of game is closely related as well.
Exactly dudes come on here on some you can't talk to chicks here because she'll think your creepy or some random chick on here said it. So? I'm not even saying some chicks don't really feel that way but if you think most do your kidding yourself esp with how much people put into just trying to find a partner. This is the reason I tell my dudes outside of the club where everybody thinks its ok to talk to a girl you really have no comp in most regular situations. That's why a lot of people end up with somebody close to them as their partner cause they scarred to make moves otherwise most times.