Approaching women at the gym

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, at least he asked.

Some of the chicks in the gym man :whoo: :sadcam: :mjcry:

This chick came in, serious leg routine, bubble rounder than a peach, highlighter pink boy shorts.... kept palming her cheeks between sets :damn:

This is supposed to be a family gym
I don't fully understand the palming of the cheeks. It's like their way of giving off the vibe, "Will you blaze these buns? They haven't been blazed in awhile.".

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Most of the attractive chicks at my gym work there. There's this one amazon snow bunny who only comes through every now and then, can't front brehs whenever I see her I have to purposely try to ignore her so I don't make an ass out of myself and :noah:in public.
This :heh:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
2-3 times? he might not see u 2 - 3 times :what:

If you become a regular at a particular spot you can just due to being a familiar face especially if you stand out. Especially front desk girls or girls in the post workout high/approachable phase. The time or two I've actually picked up at the gym id seen them numberous times to the point that you kinda start talking literally because you're in the same space same time several times a week and it goes from there

-P-

damn this post was 3 years ago.. it dont even fell that long time is flying brehs

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gizzle hasn't posted on The Coli in months. :lupe:

He might have got fukked up trying to approach the wrong chick at the gym. :merchant:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've done it before. Tried about 4 different times I think, outright. One success ended up fukking within a week. Biggest titties I've ever been with and nipples long and thick as your second pinky knuckle. It was worth it. As for the failed attempts I definitely don't try to go for the ones that frequent the gym. Whenever I go to a gym out the way where I rarely go to I don't give a fukk what kinda rep I'm leaving that place with...I'm gonna try.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was working out in the power rack, doing barbell shoulder presses.
There were these two women working out on the Smith machine next to me. They were wearing spandex pants.
Anyway, they were doing this weird squat exercise. Instead of standing on your feet to do squats, they were on their knees and sitting down and up to do the squat. I don't know why.
Both had a butt of 9 on a scale of 1-10 and both had a face of 5 on a scale of 1-10.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
man it's all the same though it nothing you aint ever smashed before. Or maybe you have. But I've had plenty of wack P$ssy from girls who are thick ; or bodies look 10 /10 :yeshrug:
preach dudes think just cuz she bad than she got crazy sex game when most times they be the most boring in the sack while basic hoes go all in trying to please a man :takedat:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, these same two women set up two wooden boxes and do squats almost like this, but they are holding a dumbbell in their hands.
b610c5e63f1c691e50e5f161f9f909d6.jpg