AR-15 Inventor’s Family: It Was Never Meant for Civilians

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you need a semi-auto rifle for "personal defense" you need to be in the witness protection program :beli:
The witness protection program why?

@Aelyas en passant
You don't own a weapon at all, are black, have a white wife and have 3 daughters but think all you need is a pistol :laff:Your personal defense weapon are your collective tears which is pitiful.

Sorry but most whites In America think they should be in a witness protection program and nervous white people make me nervous so I will stay tooled up.

Acting like a defenseless Blackman in amedica does me no favors

This is your woman-mothers talking not you.

Blacks in America need an AR more then anyone else.

Whites already bought all their ars when Obama got elected.

Last edited:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
The witness protection program why?

@Aelyas en passant
You don't own a weapon at all, are black, have a white wife and have 3 daughters but think all you need is a pistol :laff:Your personal defense weapon are your collective tears which is pitiful.

Sorry but most whites In America think they should be in a witness protection program and nervous white people make me nervous so I will stay tooled up.

Acting like a defenseless Blackman in amedica does me no favors

This is your woman-mothers talking not you.

:heh:

:dead:

Why are u dragging me into this...im very pro 2nd amendment....I think all those years of sweaty man on man grappling, sweaty choke-holds and passing out one inch away from another dudes testicles have severely reduced your ability to comprehend long sentences.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
If he never existed, someone else would have invented it. What his family says his intentions were and that he'd be shocked today are absolutely meaningless.

:yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

When he got elected, re-elected, and whenever a mass shooting, riot, or terrorist act happened...:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When he got elected, re-elected, and whenever a mass shooting, riot, or terrorist act happened...:wow:
So now would be the Perfect time to ban assault rifles so whoever didnt buy one is out. :snoop: Better find another way because this isnt how we living. Dudes sounding emotional like women and lose all logic on this issue.

They got guns on and off the books.

Please tell me how you supporting legislation so you cant get one benefits you in a racist climate where so many people are strapped. :russ: Straight Stupid.

"welp uhhhhhhhhh if i cant get one then the killers cant get one either and theyre be less mass shootings" :mjlol:

Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-10.59.54-AM.png

75 million guns have been imported into america since 2008.

How many of them you think went to black people :usure: Dummies.

Ban rifles :laff:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

@JUSE_HEDD
2 handguns can do the same thing. Especally when people arent fighting back and are turning themselves into sitting ducks.

And yes a weapon that can kill 49 people in an hour is a defense necessity in a nation where 75 million guns have been sold in the last 8 years and record sales of ar's have been taking place in those same 8 years. How about you just be defenseless and ill stay prepared for defense.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
So now would be the Perfect time to ban assault rifles so whoever didnt buy one is out. :snoop: Better find another way because this isnt how we living. Dudes sounding emotional like women and lose all logic on this issue.

They got guns on and off the books.

Please tell me how you supporting legislation so you cant get one benefits you in a racist climate where so many people are strapped. :russ: Straight Stupid.

"welp uhhhhhhhhh if i cant get one then the killers cant get one either and theyre be less mass shootings" :mjlol:

Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-10.59.54-AM.png

75 million guns have been imported into america since 2008.

How many of them you think went to black people :usure: Dummies.

Ban rifles :laff:

nikkas stay wantin to lose :wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know suburban teenagers running around with modified AR-15 autos :deadrose:
Of course semi-auto and auto weapons were never meant for civilians :dead:
I'm sure Kalashnikov was in the lab like "I'm sure this will be perfect for stopping home invaders and hunting caribou" :heh: