AR-15 Inventor’s Family: It Was Never Meant for Civilians

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
To be black an anti 2nd Amendment is stupid af.

Going to buy a handgun or build an AR (or pistol) before Hilary gets in office.

Pretty much people too stupid to crack open a history book is what you're dealing with. Rely on the same whites who've physically terrorized Blacks for ages because they restricted their right to bearing arms so they wouldn't be shot in the process of terrorism. Let those dumbasses pray to white Jesus, throw rocks like Palestinians or appeal to white people's "better nature" and see how that works out (because you know it worked out so well in the past :snoop:).

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much people too stupid to crack open a history book is what you're dealing with. Rely on the same whites who've physically terrorized Blacks for ages because they restricted their right to bearing arms so they wouldn't be shot in the process of terrorism. Let those dumbasses pray to white Jesus, throw rocks like Palestinians or appeal to white people's "better nature" and see how that works out (because you know it worked out so well in the past :snoop:).

I didn't mean build a pistol BTW LOL

But yeah I used to be intimidated by guns when I was younger. My aunt and mother were in law enforcement. Aunt in the ATF for 25+ years. My uncle was ex military.

Really didn't start shooting until two years ago but I always thought being anti second amendment was stupid as fukk.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
I didn't mean build a pistol BTW LOL

But yeah I used to be intimidated by guns when I was younger. My aunt and mother were in law enforcement. Aunt in the ATF for 25+ years. My uncle was ex military.

Really didn't start shooting until two years ago but I always thought being anti second amendment was stupid as fukk.

Just putting it out there in case you wanted other options . ARs are nice but sometimes they're a little too large to do the job effectively. I grew up around them, not to mention plenty of family members packed heat because of the Klan. I can see why some Black folks are against it because they've been victimized, but why leave all us potentially victims? That doesn't make any damn sense.

It is. But the irony is you'll never find those same individuals stressing how websites, blogs and other forms of media shouldn't be protected under the First. I'm pretty sure those folks would never have imagined the internet. But notice they never want to pull some "original intent" bullshyt out of ass to make that argument. Always found that funny.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol instead of going to school children should be given guns to run the streets with. That's all the education they'll need.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just putting it out there in case you wanted other options . ARs are nice but sometimes they're a little too large to do the job effectively. I grew up around them, not to mention plenty of family members packed heat because of the Klan. I can see why some Black folks are against it because they've been victimized, but why leave all us potentially victims? That doesn't make any damn sense.

It is. But the irony is you'll never find those same individuals stressing how websites, blogs and other forms of media shouldn't be protected under the First. I'm pretty sure those folks would never have imagined the internet. But notice they never want to pull some "original intent" bullshyt out of ass to make that argument. Always found that funny.
What are some of your suggestions man?

I was thinking of making an AR with a short barrel personally

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The internet was never meant for civilians either. Whats their point.

My dikk wasn't meant for a bytch most but it is now.

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
All Rifles - AR 15's, Mini 14's, Ruger 10/22 etc - kill like just 250 people a year. 250 out of 320,000,000 is nothing.

Rifles kill 1 person for each 1.5 million people.

While handguns kill over 6000 a year.
Shotguns kill 300 + which is more than rifles kill.

Banning rifles that look scary (AR 15's but not Mini 14's, which are the same but look diff) is pointless.

If you wanna stop people dying from guns wouldn't you wanna ban the handguns that kill 6000+, instead of rifles which kill like 250 people?

Don't talk basic truths.
Don't give them ideas.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Don't talk basic truths.
Don't give them ideas.
If they ban handguns they'd almost certainly ban assault rifles.

But I think you might be conflating two separate issues. People tend to dislike ARs due to their connections with mass shootings.