Arab Giving Out Flowers To Black Men in The Hood

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
For dudes saying it's fake, staged, etc I'm pretty sure Store Owner dude has a youtube channel and he do pranks and shyt like this. You kinda see why folks stay getting slimed in Chicago brehs def have a different type of energy. He had a video where he gave folks pink lighters and they was turning up the same way

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
For dudes saying it's fake, staged, etc I'm pretty sure Store Owner dude has a youtube channel and he do pranks and shyt like this. You kinda see why folks stay getting slimed in Chicago brehs def have a different type of energy. He had a video where he gave folks pink lighters and they was turning up the same way

:wow:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

No words.........:francis:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Clearly you don’t know about this channel. Next time, talk about what you know lil nikka

You would’ve accepted the flowers with a smile and a switch of yo hips :mjlol:
I dont care who is behind the channel these people would have acted the same way if it was a random person giving out flowers. But then again for some reason black people always want to defend these degenerate angry people :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I dont care who is behind the channel these people would have acted the same way if it was a random person giving out flowers. But then again for some reason black people always want to defend these degenerate angry people :mjlol:

yet yo avi is of an emotional degenerate angry nikka
:mjlol: Shut yo bytch ass up

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is not a good look at all. So much rage and anger over some cheap ass fukking flowers. The sista in tears because she hasn't gotten any in almost 20 years... :francis:

I mean you got dudes on this site threatening people's lives over some silly internet shyt so this doesn't shock me at all. A lot of black men badly need therapy.

Some soft made ass hoes on here like the quoted above me.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Another overseas nuthugger.

Superstar
Daps
I think they have the right to be upset, but I would not be that level of upset over something so small like flowers or a lighter.

I wouldnt take flowers from a lesbian.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

What GS is this?:skip:

I been spot fuking with Arab stores 6 yrs ago but these chicago dummies will spend their last with them:mjpls: