Arab Giving Out Flowers To Black Men in The Hood

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I thought your stupid ass was in the UK..it would've been better if you were, at least the UK was/is a major power.

No one cares about Canadians.
What the fukk are you rambling about? So you respect the British colony cus they were a major power? Do you respect America for being what it was (and still is) too?:jbhmm:

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
This is not a good look at all. So much rage and anger over some cheap ass fukking flowers. The sista in tears because she hasn't gotten any in almost 20 years... :francis:

I mean you got dudes on this site threatening people's lives over some silly internet shyt so this doesn't shock me at all. A lot of black men badly need therapy.
Not therapy they need GOD, but we continue to turn our back on him than own up to our mistakes and repent

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is not a good look at all. So much rage and anger over some cheap ass fukking flowers. The sista in tears because she hasn't gotten any in almost 20 years... :francis:

I mean you got dudes on this site threatening people's lives over some silly internet shyt so this doesn't shock me at all. A lot of black men badly need therapy.

Bullshyt.

The Arab needs to do his job and let complete STRANGERS go about their business without antagonizing them. We live in a world where “Viral Culture” has become normalized to the point where we consider it foreign to NOT mind your own goddamn business. This dude is setting up black men on CAMERA for the okie doke and for that, he deserves his ass beat.

Daps

I don't know much about who the author of this content is, but it seems to me he's filming all his exchanges with his customers, whether it be pranks or just chopping it up with them.

He walks a fine line of perpetuating stereotypes, forcing his subjects into predicaments where he knows they're going to react in a certain manner. But from face value, it's coming from a place of ignorance rather than one of malicious intent. He bears responsibility for making sure he doesn't veer off into that territory of exploitation, which is even more important here because of how Black men are depicted, and how that only magnifies through the lens of a white observer.

With that said, there's no need for these brothas to react the way they did, and if they had any sense, they'd either react in a manner where he wouldn't have content (completely ignoring him), or flip the script and break the stereotypes.

Last edited:

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps

The coli is so busy being mad they don’t want to acknowledge the truth in your post

This really reflects poorly

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a bunch of these Arabs on SM antagonizing black people for reactions and entertainment. Never seen them doing that in other communities.
It's not the first time he pulled this on his customers which might the reason why you probably see the reactions. Plus we're not seeing what happens before the flower part.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Some More of his "fake" videos :hubie:

The counter reaction videos are fake not the thefts. I know people who’ve been to this gas station. This Arab literally stands behind the glass with his fukking iPhone visibly recording. All the reactions are the same right down to the reasoning. Trust me if this wasn’t staged that station would be destroyed or burned to the ground