Arab Giving Out Flowers To Black Men in The Hood

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw this thread, but i always thought it was kinda sus in the first place when nikkas normalized " so n so deserve his flowers" or "give whoever his flowers". Like how do you as a grown man say anything like that in the first place?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I think they have the right to be upset, but I would not be that level of upset over something so small like flowers or a lighter.

I wouldnt take flowers from a lesbian.

That’s you and you ain’t on YouTube getting pranked , plus you a female

what you would do is irrelevant

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I just saw this thread, but i always thought it was kinda sus in the first place when nikkas normalized " so n so deserve his flowers" or "give whoever his flowers". Like how do you as a grown man say anything like that in the first place?

Thats more metaphorical, though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How? Could explain why?
Because when you're dead people will give your rotting body flowers, at your funeral bruh.

So give them to you now, while you're alive, to show you the respect and appreciation you deserve before you're a dead body bruh.

Stoppit.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Because when you're dead people will give your rotting body flowers, at your funeral bruh.

So give them to you now, while you're alive, to show you the respect and appreciation you deserve before you're a dead body bruh.

Stoppit.
Only dead people get flowers?:dwillhuh: Wouldn't you want people to give you the respect when you are dead when you are alive? Even demonic ass Collin Powell got respect when he died and he's a demonic republican war criminal.

Also that doesn't explain how you are less masculine:comeon:

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Smh bruh going to get his asskicked.

Seen the video he did where he gave the woman Rose's. Good gesture.