Are black women holding black men to unrealistic standards compared to white standards of relationships?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. Couple thoughts.

1. Are younger women moving away? Surely doesnt seem like it but I'd be interested in whatever data you have.
2. In your opinion is this disconnect a matter of nature where humans have been this way but were forced to work together be circumstance/culture or is it a result archiac beliefs/expectations no longer being met and people lacking the awareness, fortitude, and discipline to pivot?
You can use the divorce data. The study about lonely single men. You can use the incel/redpill movement. MAGA etc. There is evidence all around us. The fall of traditionalism is pretty obvious. I mean ya'll literally complain daily about the lack of "traditional" women. And yes, I do think it tends to be more young women in general.

I think we all have been focused in patriarchy while isn't natural to us as a species via organized religion and law. Patriarchy is evil and the father of racism. Patriarchy is for WM. Anyone who is not that is subjugated in some form or another.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard to say since we have lived in a system of patriarchy so long and considering we have a whole society to somewhat maintain.

Probably would be more similar to how lions, bees or many other mammals live where the "family" is female centered and males are seperate or orbiters.

So women would ban together more. Instead of focing on building with 1 man the focus would be family groups. Men would generally live separately or have to earn their position in the family groups and 1 of their jobs would be to keep other males under control.

Only the best males who have proven themselves would be allowed to procreate and maintain their position however the position would never be head of the family. Only the ability to associate with the female group.

As the restrictions on relationships are falling apart you can already see this type of system or something similar starting to form. The thing women in mass haven't realized yet is that team work instead of competing is the key success.

Imagine if for example, the "random man in Atlanta" 8 BMs came together and raised their children together. Set up a babysitting system where they circulate the responsibility of child care and stopped dealing with him. Instead of 8 women struggling you would have a system that not only allowed them to thrive but the children as well.

That's just off the top of my head.

Yea no thanks :dead:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can use the divorce data. The study about lonely single men. You can use the incel/redpill movement. MAGA etc. There is evidence all around us. The fall of traditionalism is pretty obvious. I mean ya'll literally complain daily about the lack of "traditional" women. And yes, I do think it tends to be more young women in general.

I think we all have been focused in patriarchy while isn't natural to us as a species via organized religion and law. Patriarchy is evil and the father of racism. Patriarchy is for WM. Anyone who is not that is subjugated in some form or another.
I was talking about men and women working together not patriarchy.

There have always and will always be lonely men. That doesnt mean women aint gettin theirs. Traditionally, rich/powerful men had concubines snd multiple wives. That leaves other men lacking so that aint new. I am talking about women interacting with, entertaining, and fukking men.

Please dont "yall" me. I speak for me only.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ok. So what’s y’all stats? What type of issues do you think happens specifically in your region. I did see you said you’re dating 10 women so it can’t be that bad.

:sas1:
lol I never said I’m dating Ten women

That is just the pipeline

Out of that ten probably only 3 I’ll ever even link up with lol

And I don’t know the Canadian stats. I’ve tried to watch them but they don’t exist. Canada is shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One day we’ll just be honest and say women dgaf about systemic racism, inflation, oppression or any of that in regards to men:yeshrug:

Either you’re winning or you’re not. And we are not.
This .

Whoever has not figured this out... I'd say most women not all. There are definitely fighters but majority of them see uplifting the race as our job and they look at us like we haven't positioned them to win. Part of this is hard wired into them by our human nature. Women look to providers naturally.

Also worthy to note that this isn't a Black woman thing it's a female thing in general. That's why men have always traveled to explore and exploit imbalances in other societies to prey on their women.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
It's hard to say since we have lived in a system of patriarchy so long and considering we have a whole society to somewhat maintain.

Probably would be more similar to how lions, bees or many other mammals live where the "family" is female centered and males are seperate or orbiters.

So women would ban together more. Instead of focing on building with 1 man the focus would be family groups. Men would generally live separately or have to earn their position in the family groups and 1 of their jobs would be to keep other males under control.

Only the best males who have proven themselves would be allowed to procreate and maintain their position however the position would never be head of the family. Only the ability to associate with the female group.

As the restrictions on relationships are falling apart you can already see this type of system or something similar starting to form. The thing women in mass haven't realized yet is that team work instead of competing is the key success.

Imagine if for example, the "random man in Atlanta" 8 BMs came together and raised their children together. Set up a babysitting system where they circulate the responsibility of child care and stopped dealing with him. Instead of 8 women struggling you would have a system that not only allowed them to thrive but the children as well.

That's just off the top of my head.
So having a large sexually repressed male population fighting for reproductive rights is an ideal situation? That sounds incredibly violent prone.

Its seems what you really want is a change from the nuclear family to an extended family living together.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
I don't want to make it seem like I'm bullying you, just trying to get an understanding. If a man makes $60k and the woman makes $120k there's nothing wrong with that situation. It's about team work. You can buy a bigger house, 50% on bills, split chores, etc.

But Let's say in your scenario, I start making more than my wife, like $50k more, would it be advisable I leave her for a woman who makes the same?

Why would a provider stop providing when his income increases? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding your point here.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
what if he makes up for the economic “deficit” in other ways would that 50k—60k still be a cause of concern for you?

ie. highly self-sufficient/knowledgeable, makes you feel protected

@Peachstate

You know, that's a good question. A real life example is Tatyana Ali and her husband. She no doubt makes more/is worth more, but he teaches at Harvard or some other ivy, and yeah, that would absolutely work for me. Intellect, a stacked social network, high status, ambition are all very attractive and useful.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
lol I never said I’m dating Ten women

That is just the pipeline

Out of that ten probably only 3 I’ll ever even link up with lol

And I don’t know the Canadian stats. I’ve tried to watch them but they don’t exist. Canada is shyt
Don’t be so modest. You doing better than most lol

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
When was it said that a wife should leave her husband if her income increases? I haven't caught up on the thread yet...

I'm thinking about the hypotheticals according to this thread. A couple both brings in $60k each. Let's say the wife gets a raise to $120k. Going by this thread, she'll leave because of the income cap.

So should men do the same? Should I leave my wife if I get a raise that's substantially larger than her income?

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
I'm thinking about the hypotheticals according to this thread. A couple both brings in $60k each. Let's say the wife gets a raise to $120k. Going by this thread, she'll leave because of the income cap.

So should men do the same? Should I leave my wife if I get a raise that's substantially larger than her income?
Well I never said that. Once you're married, you're locked in. That's why it's important to choose well going in.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
chettyhendrenjonesporter_graph_blackwhite_men.png

\\

chettyhendrenjonesporter_graph_blackwhite_women.png

These 2 charts explain the frustration that Black women have in the dating market.

Black women have similar economic mobility as White women Black men do not have the same economic mobility ass White males.

Y'all have to check your sources, not everything you see is true. I don't believe those charts. Every source I've found says that white women out earn black women.

As of October 2022, my chart states white women median income is $910/wk vs Black women's $768/wk. How is that similar economic mobility? Are they not discriminated against? Can black women get the same loans as white women? Can they get access to the same schools and same career fields? And despite all of that, Black men still earn more, $869 vs $768/wk. Black men actually are close in earning potential to white women than black women are.