Are black women holding black men to unrealistic standards compared to white standards of relationships?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I guess it depends. Do you mean standards that are harder for us to me due to the system being set up the way it is? Or something else?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I was talking about men and women working together not patriarchy.

There have always and will always be lonely men. That doesnt mean women aint gettin theirs. Traditionally, rich/powerful men had concubines snd multiple wives. That leaves other men lacking so that aint new. I am talking about women interacting with, entertaining, and fukking men.

Please dont "yall" me. I speak for me only.
Well if you can't have a general conversation and expect me to treat you as an except then the conversation isn't going anywhere.

Can you rephase the question so you can get the answer you are looking for?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if you can't have a general conversation and expect me to treat you as an except then the conversation isn't going anywhere.

Can you rephase the question so you can get the answer you are looking for?
We can have a general convo. I am not going to lump you in with other women though. I just ask for the same respect.

You said women were moving away from men. Are younger women doing this? Re: Divorce data- Women gotta be getting with and marrying dudes in the first place in order to get a divorce.

In your opinion is the disconnect that you are referencing a matter of nature where humans have been this way but were forced to work together by circumstance/culture or is it a result archiac beliefs/expectations no longer being propogated/met and people lacking the awareness, fortitude, and discipline to pivot?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
We can have a general convo. I am not going to lump you in with other women though. I just ask for the same respect.

You said women were moving away from men. Are younger women doing this? Re: Divorce data- Women gotta be getting with and marrying dudes in the first place in order to get a divorce.

In your opinion is the disconnect that you are referencing a matter of nature where humans have been this way but were forced to work together by circumstance/culture or is it a result archiac beliefs/expectations no longer being propogated/met and people lacking the awareness, fortitude, and discipline to pivot?
You literally just copy and pasted the question. I already answered the question in the manner in which it's posed. I actually answered in the posts before you even asked the question.

I gave you quite a few examples not sure why you only spoke to 1. Add marriage data in there if you want and oow births. Look at the studies of the amount of women who have been married and have no desire to be remarried. I mean it's pretty obvious.

You seem to just be disagreeable for the sake of it. If you don't agree cool. The world keeps moving whether you agree or not.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is what happens when there is zero societal pressure to be married unfortunately.

60 years ago you’d be a fukking weirdo outcast if you were 30 and never married. Now it’s a normal every day thing
60 years ago men overall where much more gainfully employed and were making house buying wages for that time, friend.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You literally just copy and pasted the question. I already answered the question in the manner in which it's posed. I actually answered in the posts before you even asked the question.

I gave you quite a few examples not sure why you only spoke to 1. Add marriage data in there if you want and oow births. Look at the studies of the amount of women who have been married and have no desire to be remarried. I mean it's pretty obvious.
But those things all require them moving towards men first. Thats why I am asking about younger women. Its pretty obvious why an older woman that has been through shyt and got her money together would move away.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But those things all require them moving towards men first. Thats why I am asking about younger women. Its pretty obvious why an older woman that has been through shyt and got her money together would move away.
Most women move towards men first because that is what is pushed to you. It doesn't matter if you are young or old. It's just that younger women are getting it a lot sooner.

We haven't reached the point where women in mass are just entering adulthood with no desire for men. Most women at least give it a shot although we have seen a rise a lebianism and bisexuality in young women in the last decade.

And for the record, moving away from men isn't about lebianism. But it's a good gage to show a shift in the mindsets of young women.

This one isn't specific to women but it does show that 1 in 5 Genz identify as something other than heterosexual. As the patriarchy desolves a lot of truth are coming out. But that is another discussion.

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm traditional and I live in a patriarchal society. I, and maybe other women, have a visceral disdain for the idea of supporting a man. 70k/50k is tolerable, but a large gap? Hell no. And given the fact that women take on more of the household/parenting/emotional labor in a marriage, what is she gaining in this scenario?
Are you sure, friend?

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Are you sure, friend?

I don't watch random YouTube links. Do you have an article?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles