Are black women holding black men to unrealistic standards compared to white standards of relationships?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't watch random YouTube links. Do you have an article?
Nah.

Dr T Hasan Johnson videos are not random. He and other professionals are speaking on Black men and emotional labor.

Try something new and take a chance on those wonderful and informative videos. You won’t be disappointed, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really think people underestimate what Antonio Moore introduced with the concept of a "decadent veil"

They want to be courtside baddies with IG influencer level content of affluence luxury and comfort. Its sheer delusion.

WITHOUT black entertainers, a lot of people in this convo will get humbled.
Sometimes Tone t*ts is right on the money, friend.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Actually here’s one by Dr T Hasan Johnson, friend.

Thanks. How does this disprove what I said about women doing more emotional labor than men in marriages?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thanks. How does this disprove what I said about women doing more emotional labor than men in marriages?
You’re welcome.

The videos and article prove that Black men are doing just as much or more emotional labor as Black women. Watch some of the videos. May help you in the long run, friend.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot emphasis on material w/ some of ppl on this thread, and it don't be like that unless u date high class/high income women. Social Media has allowed a lot of different classes/mindsets to interact, and irl this doesn't happen a lot.
This.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Google searches and random YouTube podcasts =/= data scientist

Or are you a real life data scientist?:hubie:
You want to see my masters and job title.

I have no problem flexing, but what do I get out of it :patrice: .

Also I’m fairly active in 6 certs…

Don’t think I’ve ever seen you post there 🤔

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry I just do not see this rhetoric reflected in action IRL so I will never ever take it seriously. Maybe the Gen Z ladies are putting this into practice consistently but Millennials and above are not.
Go through some of these dudes post history and you'll see that they aren't interacting with women irl like that.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I don't know who those black women are talking to, sucks for them. I find it hard to believe black men are doing that bad when our average income is at $50k. Maybe make better decisions choosing a man?

I don't know what's going on, but I'm in a pretty stable career field. Hoping I can boost myself to $75k - $85k this year.

Well then maybe BM should take that advice and find a BW that is like-minded instead of complaining about what these women are saying.

Oh and thank you for proving my prior point.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
One day we’ll just be honest and say women dgaf about systemic racism, inflation, oppression or any of that in regards to men:yeshrug:

Either you’re winning or you’re not. And we are not.

We need to be honest that MATERIALISM and the dysfunctions of the Crack Epidemic is killing the value system and character building of black people, period!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Black professionals expect to be Pac in a Business suit, have major connects to the streets, keep up with the latest entertainment and fashion, while being Robert F. Smith.
Gotta pick a lane. Like @Nigerianwonder tried breaking down a few posts above. People have unrealistic expectations, and probably wouldn’t even recognize someone who’s truly well off, if they were right in front of them. :hubie: