Are black women holding black men to unrealistic standards compared to white standards of relationships?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black folk get SUPERFICIAL and SUBSTANTIAL characteristics mixed up :unimpressed:

A man's height and disposable income doesn't determine what lasts in a quality relationship.

A woman's size of ass and pretty face doesn't determine if she wifey or not.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Gotta pick a lane. Like @Nigerianwonder tried breaking down a few posts above. People have unrealistic expectations, and probably wouldn’t even recognize someone who’s truly well off, if they were right in front of them. :hubie:

Too much reality TV and social media will rot your brain.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Black women don’t hold the same expectations for black men as they do for white men.. white men will get all sorts of passes from black women that they wouldn’t give for black men

:francis:

All a white guy has to do is not be openly racist, not be a shooter incel, and be somewhat in shape. Not even shower daily and not even have the latest fashion, he can bag a borderline dimepiece black woman.

Black brehs....I feel sorry for. We gotta be clouted up, be connected with the right people, have drip with off the wall clothes, be in the right areas with the right people at all times, have a poppin IG profile, smoke the best weed, be over 6'3, make $300k a year doing irrational shyt, drive the latest Benz or a used Bentley, and smash all the IG thotties in order for us to contend in the dating scene. I blame reality TV and social media for all of this.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Asian men are the highest earners so why aren’t women flocking to them and holding them as the ideal male?

That’s irrelevant to the point. Asian men are the highest earners. So why aren’t women using them as the standard/trying to appeal to them?
You clearly didnt read my posts lol
Money and earnings isnt really the issue. There are black men out here getting bread. Black women just extremely picky and materialistic. They would rather date the scamming nikka who makes $75K a year tax free than the above engineers because that dude will spend is money more recklessly and have more time for them, whereas the hard working dude is far more likely to be a bit more frugal/minimalist, and regimented. He isnt going to trick on the girl, taking her to fancy dinners, vacations and buying her gifts. He might take the train to work cause its more sensible economically. He may not have gold chains/designer cause he is saving for a crib/starting a business. Black women dont give a fukk though. They will tell the conservative men to holla when theyve accomplished their goals - because they are very entitled and dont understand the concept of risk vs. return.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Well then maybe BM should take that advice and find a BW that is like-minded instead of complaining about what these women are saying.

Oh and thank you for proving my prior point.

I'm actually doing fine on my own. Educated and office career with a lot of upwards mobility. So none of those problems pertain to me.

I don't know what's going on out there where black women are choosing wrong. You can't blame strictly black men when you have 100% control of your body.

I wish blacl folks who complain just marry white. Everybody call it a day and be happy. We've been beating a dead horse since the 80s, that's over 50 years.

Last edited:
Daps
At this point just get your money up as much as possible and you can more often than not get the woman you want. There are lots of Black women who will get with dudes who don't have money in part because they have more control over them and the women who will be ok with something in the middle.
that doesnt happen until they are 30+

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All a white guy has to do is not be openly racist, not be a shooter incel, and be somewhat in shape. Not even shower daily and not even have the latest fashion, he can bag a borderline dimepiece black woman.

Black brehs....I feel sorry for. We gotta be clouted up, be connected with the right people, have drip with off the wall clothes, be in the right areas with the right people at all times, have a poppin IG profile, smoke the best weed, be over 6'3, make $300k a year doing irrational shyt, drive the latest Benz or a used Bentley, and smash all the IG thotties in order for us to contend in the dating scene. I blame reality TV and social media for all of this.

The Black Tax :wow:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I'm actually doing fine on my own. Educated and office career with a lot of upwards mobility. So none of those problems pertain to me.

I don't know what's going on out there where black women are choosing wrong. You can't blame strictly black men when you have 100% control of your body.

I wish blacl folks who complain just marry white. Everybody call it a day and be happy. We've been beating a dead horse since the 80s, that's over 50 years.

You're saying this but you're one of the main ones complaining. You're all over this thread and others I'm sure. Like I ALWAYS say whenever I comment on this shyt, get in where you fit in. You cannot control other ppl and what they do, Black or not.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You ladies are holding it down in here. Thank god women especially BW are starting to see what is coming out these men's mouth is not a reflection of reality.

These are the same men that will spend countless hours blaming women for everything but will completely ignore how their dads, uncles, grandfathers etc decimated our community with crack so they could get a little bling only to die broke.

As soon as BW stop letting these guys dangle the marriage carrot in front of their face our lives as a community will improve dramatically. BW are already on a great trajectory. Once we let go of the notion that it's our responsibility to help, build up and ride or die we'll finally be able to see the changes we what to see.

Brehs, this is the opinion of a sex worker divestor.