TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
...bro is actually a friend of mine irl :dead: known him since atleast 10th grade. He was firefighter for a good minute, now he's a personal trainer/influencer. He mostly does workout vids and guides but he does this shyt too lmao.

He's a good dude though, I liked his workout and smoothie vids but I always thought these few ones like this vid were 'head ass'.

Hate he had to get more exposure via twitter roasting

you not a real friend if you let him make these goofy ass vids. You need to get at him:ufdup:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
...bro is actually a friend of mine irl :dead: known him since atleast 10th grade. He was firefighter for a good minute, now he's a personal trainer/influencer. He mostly does workout vids and guides but he does this shyt too lmao.

He's a good dude though, I liked his workout and smoothie vids but I always thought these few ones like this vid were 'head ass'.

If he was able to quit his job and catch a wave doin this.

I see no L's here :manny: , homie living life on his own terms :obama:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
you not a real friend if you let him make these goofy ass vids. You need to get at him:ufdup:
If he was able to quit his job and catch a wave doin this.

I see no L's here :manny: , homie living life on his own terms :obama:

lmao I always kinda cringe at the influencer shyt but brehs always been good folks for real for all the 10+ years I knew him, hella good hooper in HS too. the nikka even a real estate agent on the side

Theyre doing him dirty asf in that twitter thread but ngl this kinda ammo is crazy :dead: :dead: :dead: .

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

He comes off like a fakkit but that’s just me

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Women pose online in dresses, create their little aspirational style content videos, its all good

Gay men pose in their outfits for concerts, to crate aspirational style content, its all good.

Men post up in suits to create aspirational style content, its a problem. Show us the community service videos!!1!!!!

Girls make "a day in the life" tiktoks, its all good.

gay man make "a day in the life" tiktoks, its all good.

Men make "a day in the life" tiktoks, its a problem. How much time did you waste making that!!11!1!