Yas

All Star
Daps
People get so mad over nothing. People are literally homeless on the streets right now and they are mad he is trying to form another stream of income. Personally this type of content is boring to me but if people like it why be so mad he isn't doing anything wrong.

Yas

All Star
Daps
this is the same type of guy who would put on their absolute best gear, go to the mall by himself to “post up”, just to walk around the mall for hours to be seen, and run into people he knew to “see whats crackin later…”

Lame has many forms in every generation
Annnndddd what is wrong with this? If he isn't harassing anyone why does this bother you. He wants to show off his cute little outfit and feel good so why do you (a hater) have a issue?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
...bro is actually a friend of mine irl :dead: known him since atleast 10th grade. He was firefighter for a good minute, now he's a personal trainer/influencer. He mostly does workout vids and guides but he does this shyt too lmao.

He's a good dude though, I liked his workout and smoothie vids but I always thought these few ones like this vid were 'head ass'.

Hate he had to get more exposure via twitter roasting

Last edited: