capblk

Rookie
Daps
I have no issue with this as long as he isn't in anyone's way. There are worse things he could be doing. He may not be getting the type of attention he wanted but he has a lot of eyes on him now. Hopefully he gets some brand deals.

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
People get so mad over nothing. People are literally homeless on the streets right now and they are mad he is trying to form another stream of income. Personally this type of content is boring to me but if people like it why be so mad he isn't doing anything wrong.
But do you find him handsome? :troll:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Women pose online in dresses, create their little aspirational style content videos, its all good

Gay men pose in their outfits for concerts, to crate aspirational style content, its all good.

Men post up in suits to create aspirational style content, its a problem. Show us the community service videos!!1!!!!

Girls make "a day in the life" tiktoks, its all good.

gay man make "a day in the life" tiktoks, its all good.

Men make "a day in the life" tiktoks, its a problem. How much time did you waste making that!!11!1!
Add it to the list :lolbron:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
In 2023 clout equals money. There is no "doing too much".

Old nikkas just gotta catch on and evolve. It's no longer "move in silence" days and hide from cameras. Exposure = clout = money.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-You sound oblivious to real life & acting like 9-11 changed anything is hilarious. People have clout chased since recorded history & people always jump on new tech. The only reason this shyt didn't happen sooner is because the tech wasn't available.

-It's fitting you say once upon a time when the paranoia was fantasy. All this is is people's dreams becoming reality.

The message flew right over your head. Its deeper than clout chasing.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The image in my head of him setting the camera up then running to the isle to make the shot then back and drag tripod to a next location to do the same thing all over for a target run is hilarious

If there’s cctv video of him in the store doing all that it would look so embarrassing

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The message flew right over your head. Its deeper than clout chasing.
-Nothing flew over my head, I mentioned tech for a reason. People aren't being manipulated into giving up shyt, they're doing it willingly. People aren't buying smart phones, going on social media, chasing fame & money because of 9-11.

-People get distracted by conspiracy theory when the devices we use to post are the source.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
“Ok, let me just setup this camera in the middle of the lot so I can show everyone I can back into this parking spot”

:heh: