RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
...bro is actually a friend of mine irl :dead: known him since atleast 10th grade. He was firefighter for a good minute, now he's a personal trainer/influencer. He mostly does workout vids and guides but he does this shyt too lmao.

He's a good dude though, I liked his workout and smoothie vids but I always thought these few ones like this vid were 'head ass'.

Hate he had to get more exposure via twitter roasting

No such thing as bad publicity

haters can only comment on 2 videos max before they look like lames themselves

anyway in response to the thread title id say yes but its also their jobs

Daps
The outcome is a boring video but doesn't bother me at all. Gotta start somewhere if he's trying to develop his film making skills.

I'm eternally grateful for people who make interesting vids for our entertainment. I wouldn't want to live a life without enough movies/tvshows to enjoy.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
September 11th really change shyt where folks REALLY not thinking about what is actively happening.

Once upon a time, folks were paranoid about being watched, listened to, being spied on, having no privacy and etc.

Now folks have been manipulated and programmed to basically expose all their info, themselves and giving up their privacy. Throw incentives like fame and money and they got your ass. All on these smart phones and social media sites. Police,government and intelligence agencies are winning out here with the publics compliance.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: What’s the problem vlogs, a day in the life, and what I eat in a day. Have always been a thing now we’re complaining about that. Is this another thing that men can’t do lol. People would be ok with men wearing dresses. But have a problem with a bruh vloging lol.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
September 11th really change shyt where folks REALLY not thinking about what is actively happening.
Once upon a time, folks were paranoid about being watched, listened to, being spied on, having no privacy and etc.
Now folks have been manipulated and programmed to basically expose all their info, themselves and giving up their privacy. Throw incentives like fame and money and they got your ass. All on these smart phones and social media sites. Police,government and intelligence agencies are winning out here with the publics compliance.
-You sound oblivious to real life & acting like 9-11 changed anything is hilarious. People have clout chased since recorded history & people always jump on new tech. The only reason this shyt didn't happen sooner is because the tech wasn't available.

-It's fitting you say once upon a time when the paranoia was fantasy. All this is is people's dreams becoming reality.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
you not a real friend if you let him make these goofy ass vids. You need to get at him:ufdup:

This post sounds like a PSA:

"REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS CLOUT CHASE"

Ad_Council_logo_2018.svg