Are Dreads in America an Example of Black Men being feminized?

FSP

Banned
Daps
Not feminine but they used to call this being metrosexual

Caring a shytload about fashion, colors, style, etc...especially clothing. Thats why 90s and early 00s nikkas look fashion retarded. That shyt used to be looked down on....pretty much till Kanye came along with the skinny jeans. Thats when i noticed stuff starting to change.

Now that shyt is cool and you gott nikkas with multicolored dreads and tight shirts and shyt. I fukk with it though, varietyis the spice of life. I got tired of nikkas forcing the same wack baggy jeans and tall ts on everybody.. now if only we could do that with education....

FSP

Banned
Daps
Not feminine but they used to call this being metrosexual

Caring a shytload about fashion, colors, style, etc...especially clothing. Thats why 90s and early 00s nikkas look fashion retarded. That shyt used to be looked down on....pretty much till Kanye came along with the skinny jeans. Thats when i noticed stuff starting to change.

Now that shyt is cool and you gott nikkas with multicolored dreads and tight shirts and shyt. I fukk with it though, varietyis the spice of life. I got tired of nikkas forcing the same wack baggy jeans and tall ts on everybody.. now if only we could do that with education....