Are Dreads in America an Example of Black Men being feminized?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Where are you from? Is it a place with majority black people? Because, if so, you don't leave the house or be around anyone under 40 to make this statement
Do you know the percentage of Black children raised in single parent households?

:lupe:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Where are you from? Is it a place with majority black people? Because, if so, you don't leave the house or be around anyone under 40 to make this statement
Aint no nikka that grew up with a father in his house/life is rocking blonde braids. My hometown is 50% black so I know what the fukk I'm talking about.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Some of these dreaded up homo thugs do make people think of dyed dreads as homo all around.... I see it all the time at work & think they make havin dreads look suspect....

My co-worker from Jamaica has dreads but dont dye them & doesnt like it... "Me no batty boy"...

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Aint no nikka that grew up with a father in his house/life is rocking blonde braids. My hometown is 50% black so I know what the fukk I'm talking about.
Hold on, I thought we were talking about dreads? You know dreads and braids ain't nowhere near the same, you must be a white boy to say that shyt. The vast majority of nikkas walking around Memphis have dyed dreads and if you come here and call a nikka with some dyed dreads a fakkit here, you'd get shot or jumped off gp. nikkas must have different styles in different cities. Either way, you sound like you don't interact with nikkas offline if a dude having colored dreads is some type of abnormal thing to you. nikkas been doing that shyt around my way since at least the early 2000's

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Hold on, I thought we were talking about dreads? You know dreads and braids ain't nowhere near the same, you must be a white boy to say that shyt. The vast majority of nikkas walking around Memphis have dyed dreads and if you come here and call a nikka with some dyed dreads a fakkit here, you'd get shot or jumped off gp. nikkas must have different styles in different cities. Either way, you sound like you don't interact with nikkas offline if a dude having colored dreads is some type of abnormal thing to you. nikkas been doing that shyt around my way since at least the early 2000's
yeah i remember nikkas dyed their dread tips red and brown and shyt

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I can tell by this thread you created that you sport a hitler youth hair cut like 100% of all Cac males in America thinking you are trendy. :mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Shooting or fighting someone because they said something about your hair sounds like some emotional feminine shyt to me.

You're helping the OP'S argument
:pachaha:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Dreads?
Yo, my 16 stepson (who was with his moms only before me til 10).

Him and his homeboy and his homie mama (another father not living with his son). Went and got Pedicures yesterday.

Wish them young brothers would get dreads. I been trying but these youngins wilding fam.

Told him thats battyboy behavior. His response, whats that. I said wild mango soft....

His comeback, the ball players get em done. This generation.

Never have I seen teenagers so possesed by media, that feminine traits are adopted by males. When I was his age, the only thing I can recall being adopted is when Onyx came with the bald heads alot of young goons went baldie.

Anyway... aint nothing wrong with growing your locs.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Shooting or fighting someone because they said something about your hair sounds like some emotional feminine shyt to me.

You're helping the OP'S argument
:pachaha:
Assuming wrong of a nikka's sexuality because of his personal style seems pretty juvenile. fukk that though, do you leave the house? Do you have a life beyond this website? Also, you can't really live in NO, aion't no nikka from NO gone be as lame and gay as you are on this website

And you never explained how you the rate of single parent black households relates to anything in this thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking about any nikka that takes his natural hair color and dye it another color is a fakkit. What part of that you can't comprehend. This is fruity ass fukk. I don't give a damn if it's braids or fades

ce1d2cb26c77cdf3b2d6fd27987573dc.jpg

8-sisqo.nocrop.w457.h670.jpg
470213104-rapper-young-thug-attends-private-listening-gettyimages.jpg

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I'm talking about any nikka that takes his natural hair color and dye it another color is a fakkit. What part of that you can't comprehend. This is fruity ass fukk. I don't give a damn if it's braids or fades

8-sisqo.nocrop.w457.h670.jpg
470213104-rapper-young-thug-attends-private-listening-gettyimages.jpg
You gotta be an oldhead. You'd be really surprised walking around Memphis then because over half of the young nikkas in the city look like some variation of the 2 nikkas you just posted or O'dell Beckham Jr