Are Dreads in America an Example of Black Men being feminized?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I'm talking about any nikka that takes his natural hair color and dye it another color is a fakkit. What part of that you can't comprehend. This is fruity ass fukk. I don't give a damn if it's braids or fades

8-sisqo.nocrop.w457.h670.jpg
470213104-rapper-young-thug-attends-private-listening-gettyimages.jpg
This naturally happens to fishermen in the islands from continously diving in salt water, and sun. Their dreads go blonde.

From me swimming scuba about 6 summers ago my roots are a dark brown and my tips (old locs) are a light brown.

I know, this probably isn't happening much Stateside, and how many brothers go snorkeling and scuba diving? Just had to defend the Blonde Rasta man..

7072738795_0b51bd6c9e_b.jpg

And if someone like Thugga dyed his locs to get this fisherman style. I wouldn't even knock it. But I doubt he got it to look like this.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Assuming wrong of a nikka's sexuality because of his personal style seems pretty juvenile. fukk that though, do you leave the house? Do you have a life beyond this website? Also, you can't really live in NO, aion't no nikka from NO gone be as lame and gay as you are on this website

And you never explained how you the rate of single parent black households relates to anything in this thread

You're "assuming wrong" of my sexuality because of posts on the Internets. Seems pretty juvenile.

Is long hair not a feminine trait?

:lupe:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This naturally happens to fishermen in the islands from continously diving in salt water, and sun. Their dreads go blonde.

From me swimming scuba about 6 summers ago my roots are a dark brown and my tips (old locs) are a light brown.

I know, this probably isn't happening much Stateside, and how many brothers go snorkeling and scuba diving? Just had to defend the Blonde Rasta man..

7072738795_0b51bd6c9e_b.jpg

And if someone like Thugga dyed his locs to get this fisherman style. I wouldn't even knock it. But I doubt he got it to look like this.

If they didn't dye and thats all natural then I dont have a problem with it.

You gotta be an oldhead. You'd be really surprised walking around Memphis then because over half of the young nikkas in the city look like some variation of the 2 nikkas you just posted or O'dell Beckham Jr

Let me guess you one of them new nikkas walking about like

jaden-smith-kylie-jenner-lunch-date-with-friends-01.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes to a certain extent. You can see it in commercials with football players that have locs

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Hold on, I thought we were talking about dreads? You know dreads and braids ain't nowhere near the same, you must be a white boy to say that shyt. The vast majority of nikkas walking around Memphis have dyed dreads and if you come here and call a nikka with some dyed dreads a fakkit here, you'd get shot or jumped off gp. nikkas must have different styles in different cities. Either way, you sound like you don't interact with nikkas offline if a dude having colored dreads is some type of abnormal thing to you. nikkas been doing that shyt around my way since at least the early 2000's

nah you aint the only one, up here most nikkas dye the tips of their dreads like orange/brownish or red