Are Dreads in America an Example of Black Men being feminized?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
They're called locks. :mjpls:
I saw some corny Internet nikkas try and check a white person on some "don't called them dreads, the correct terms is locks"

I was like :mjlol::dwillhuh::what:

My little brother and all the little nikkas I know all got dreads and I ain't never hear anybody call them locks, they're "dreads"

But man most of these little nikkas get them because hoes like them, my little brother got them because he swears up and down dreads add to his intimidation factor on the football field.

I don't really care how nikkas rock their hair, but that "I have dreads because it's easier to maintain, and is natural black hairstyle" shyt BS.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I saw some corny Internet nikkas try and check a white person on some "don't called them dreads, the correct terms is locks"

I was like :mjlol::dwillhuh::what:

My little brother and all the little nikkas I know all got dreads and I ain't never hear anybody call them locks, they're "dreads"

But man most of these little nikkas get them because hoes like them, my little brother got them because he swears up and down dreads add to his intimidation factor on the football field.

I don't really care how nikkas rock their hair, but that "I have dreads because it's easier to maintain, and is natural black hairstyle" shyt BS.

I call them dreads too, just mimicking those annoying "woke" people.:mjlol:

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How can I neg this OP fakkit???
1o7ew2_th.jpg

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Another coli nikka who DEFINITELY doesn't live around black people or leave the house. If nikkas dying their dreads is abnormal to you, you'd have a real cultural shock if you saw nikkas where I'm from. 60% of nikkas in Memphis have dreads and most of them have their shyt dyed. Is this seriously the type of shyt you ponder in your free time?