Are y'all afraid of death ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
The inevitable. The one thing that no matter how rich, poor, 6 certs, 6 feet or minute sized we are that we all have to face. We all have to face the conclusion to the journey that can happen at any time.

So my question is are you afraid ? Honestly during the last couple years I've seen close friends pass, pets, relatives and it's a constant reminder to live each day like it's your last one. Because of that I've developed a different approach to the finality, one of intrigue. Of course no one wants to get their head sliced off but I'm not as uncomfortable with the idea of not being here as I used to (I'm fine brehs don't worry lol). I think it's important that we make the best of the time we have. Try to inspire others and always be positive to our peers. I think it's a fascinating phenomenon and though I'm not religious a part of me sometimes feels like there is something more, even though it may not Be a god, something.

Discuss brehs

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
I loathe the thought of the process of dying and the taste of death.
Death, in of itself, is not to be fear but to be prepared for.

Anyone who pretends that the process of dying does not scare them is either a mascho-sadist or lying.