Are y'all afraid of death ?

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
If you had a gun in your face and you did not tell the shooter "go ahead and let it off", you are scared of the process of dying.
If you went to the doctor after you broke your leg, you're scared of the process of dying.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I have had an NDE so I don't have a fear of not existing or thinking that's the 'end'', I know better.

But I do fear the process, that includes any possible pain/suffering or fall out from it that reflects on my loved ones. I lost my grandma to breast cancer (which made it to her brain), lost my mom to drugs and illness, I got to watch them shrivel up, not look like themselves, lose body parts, lose their sanity, lose their will to inhabit the body, that fukking sucks, that's traumatic, I'm not over that.

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
passing away i have to imagine is a lot like before you were born....you don't know what, where you were, how you felt the experience nothing,.....just nothingness i have to imagine after death is the same way.....

but to answer your questions it's no doubt scary....but it's sad that for the rest of eternity you'll cease to exist....even the little things like enjoying a good meal, feeling the freeze, falling in love etc....will never happen again....

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
passing away i have to imagine is a lot like before you were born....you don't know what, where you were, how you felt the experience nothing,.....just nothingness i have to imagine after death is the same way.....

but to answer your questions it's no doubt scary....but it's sad that for the rest of eternity you'll cease to exist....even the little things like enjoying a good meal, feeling the freeze, falling in love etc....will never happen again....
How do you know?

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Not in a hurry but I don’t think I’m super scared anymore. I fear getting old and debilitated more than dying. I see patients at work struggling to do basic things like have a bowel movement or urinate. Y’all ever see old folks walking real slow and barely getting around. That’s going to be pure hell if it ever happens to me.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in here saying no or say no but never been close to death.

It's like people saying they won't run in a fight but don't know til they're in that situation

I been close to death and I was ready to go, so I can sincerely say no. But when it does come it'll be a relief. I have a feeling ill live til I'm like 99 coz you never get what you want in life.

Daps
I had a panic attack years ago when I thought deeply about nonexistence for the first time, made me quit weed.

Its something that still scares me every once in a while, especially at night. I feel itll only get worse as I get older and closer to death.