Are y'all hollering at ladies at the gym

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
You should have moved in already...

She talked to you first and you didn't get the number? Then she was staring at you and you didn't move in and talk to her still?

How much fukking notice do you need man?

hqdefault.jpg

Meh. I'm there to workout. And my wife works out there sometimes (usually a lot earlier than me) so I'm not volunteering for the drama. But three time and I might not have a choice.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

She talked to you first and you didn't get the number? Then she was staring at you and you didn't move in and talk to her still?

hqdefault.jpg
Some of these dudes are cowards when it comes to talking to women fam. Its not unnatural it is what it is but dudes have to get some confidence about themselves or else they going to forever be on their well "she did this and that should I actually buss a move" flow lol.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I've never done it but the last 2 times I was at the gym, this PAWG (a real one) been brushing up on me. Once she set next to me in the sauna and started up some bs conversation. Then today I felt someone looking at me, looked up and she was across the room miring. She gave a smile when we caught eye contact.

One more time and I'm going in for the kill.

Don't why but this cracked me up :pachaha:

Coli wolves man, you do you tho

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
As someone who is a frequent gym goer and is attracted to fit chicks.
Let me tell you something, theres two types of females that go to the gym.

1. They got to get in shape to find a guy after they will revert back to being what they are normally
2. They go all the time also which in theory is great but she's gonna be into the gym more than you.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: It's different when it comes to the gym. That's like my second home.
I didn't read the thread but it bet this shyt full of lying as nikkas on their this my second home, don't shyt where you eat, type lies. Its all bullshyt them nikkas just scarred straight up and down. I'm not saying you holler at every chick but these goof troop nikkas are lying if they won't holla at a chick at the gym for whatever reason. They scarred of rejection period fukk them other lies they kicking.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

hqdefault.jpg
In the fukking sauna too?! :mindblown:

bytch could have asked for the password next and breh still wouldn't get the hint. :skip:

boyboy

Pro
Daps
Tell me about it. There are some baddies in Atlanta gyms, especially the LA Fitness on Camp Creek, Atlantic Station and Buckhead. Now I never been afraid to holla at chicks but I'm not going to lie I have never got at a chick in the gym. I don't want to be that thirsty acting cat interrupting broads workouts and shyt. I might have to get up on that gym parking lot pimping though. lol

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I've never done it but the last 2 times I was at the gym, this PAWG (a real one) been brushing up on me. Once she set next to me in the sauna and started up some bs conversation. Then today I felt someone looking at me, looked up and she was across the room miring. She gave a smile when we caught eye contact.

One more time and I'm going in for the kill.

hqdefault.jpg

Meh. I'm there to workout. And my wife works out there sometimes (usually a lot earlier than me) so I'm not volunteering for the drama. But three time and I might not have a choice.

this whole exchange got me weak. when the brotha dropped that he had a wife :dead: