Are y'all hollering at ladies at the gym

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
this whole exchange got me weak. when the brotha dropped that he had a wife :dead:

Like that should be the number one reason to NOT holla at bytches at the gym or period :russ:

Lose your wife over basic cac broad brehs.

:merchant:

Well do you fam.:hubie:

When I got married I vowed to myself to not chase or actively seek p*ssy. But if its being offered on a platter :patrice::dwillhuh::feedme: post nut --->:snoop:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
When I got married I vowed to myself to not chase or actively seek p*ssy. But if its being offered on a platter :patrice::dwillhuh::feedme: post nut --->:snoop:
It better be worth it, it usually isn't. I'm sure the white girl aint all that. Now if you just married to be married and aint good but just convenient than whatever.

p*ssy is always offered when you are married or engaged. Women are retarded like that. When I was engaged I had all kind of pictures of my financee at my desk at work. Smashed a few chicks, that I knew probably wouldn't have been so easy if I was single.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
i always think how they p*ssy probably sweaty and musty in them tights
then i can focus on my work out
but some times the bodies be crazy so you catch yourself staring on some creep shyt

whether you holla or not depend on the gym i think
some gyms damn near like clubs, you might as well holla cause the atmosphere is chick trying be seen.
other smaller gyms i probably wouldn't holla
if you on that holla tip the move is going to gyms other than your main one. that's an advantage chains like la fitness and planet fitness have
being able to go to the gym across town and wild out

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
No, I don't but it's not because I don't want to.

Basically, as was said before, I don't believe you should just go up to a random girl and start running game UNLESS it's 100% clear she's interested.

I think you should see her a few times, make some eye contact then after 3rd or 4th time, go up and say something.

The problem is, I go to the gym quite late (anytime between 7pm and 8pm) and there are only 2 regulars at that time I would consider hollaring at. They're both white women though :mjpls:

The one is always with her boyfriend (they train together) and the other seems just too serious, like she would be pissed off if somebody tried hollaring.

I'm definitely gonna make a move on somebody before the year is over though, even if it means I need to change the time I need to go there. Like OP, I want to date an active chick and there is no better place than the gym to find them.

Also, LOL @ at all the dudes saying they don't see women in the gym cause they're so focused on making gains :russ:.

What bullshyt :russ:

Talking like they're training for the Olympics or Mr Olympia:russ:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Nah mane....even if they like what they see they'll expect you to be the man and approach them.

It always fukks me up when dudes on The Coli talk about, "If she's interested, she'll approach me" or "I don't ask for girl's numbers, I give them mine and if she's interested, she'll call me" :russ:

Like what happened to being a man and choosing what you want then making it yours? Dudes are out here waiting to picked :mjlol:

I didn't read the thread but it bet this shyt full of lying as nikkas on their this my second home, don't shyt where you eat, type lies. Its all bullshyt them nikkas just scarred straight up and down. I'm not saying you holler at every chick but these goof troop nikkas are lying if they won't holla at a chick at the gym for whatever reason. They scarred of rejection period fukk them other lies they kicking.
Word:salute:

Last edited: