ARIES SPEARS DEFAMED: Aries being a c00n(VID); Aries getting beat(VID); Aries gay (VID)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I hope they dont show the fight part on youtube, dont need to see brothers fighting

C9MCCUrUwAIrVMb.jpg

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Bootleg ass internet connection he got. You could tell Zo was reaching his limit lmao
im getting tired of zo's hot headedness. Zo should have more respect for his self. The freeze shyt I let slide, but you beating up guest my nikka? Thats bad for business. Zo needs to fall back and sit his ass down somewhere.

I lost respect for him tonight.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
im getting tired of zo's hot headedness. Zo should have more respect for his self. The freeze shyt I let slide, but you beating up guest my nikka? Thats bad for business. Zo needs to fall back and sit his ass down somewhere.

I lost respect for him tonight.
Aries would have got slapped by a lot of nikkas. I salute Zo

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Exactly that fighting was completely unfukking necessary.i hope they edit it out of the youtube version.
IT REALLY WAS man...it was simmering for like an hour.....you think they're going to post the episode??? Up until then I thought it was classic just because we got to see Corey stay consistent even around one of his comedic peers...he's not for the BS..neither is ZO