ARIES SPEARS DEFAMED: Aries being a c00n(VID); Aries getting beat(VID); Aries gay (VID)

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
how did the fight start?
Aries just kept talking over everybody, touching Zo, told him "shut up nikka", called Darlene a Mexican bytch.
You could tell he was getting on Corey nerves. He was drinking so that probably had a lot to do with it.
The show cut out for me before the fight but apparently other people still saw it somehow.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Aries seems like one bitter ass person. I remember when he went on some show and clowned that black comedienne Sheryl whatever her name is.
Yea he was mad at kevin heart for having money. Then he got mad at so other nikka for having money, and lowered corey holcomb because corey is happy where he is.

He tried to shyt on nick Canon too

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
im getting tired of zo's hot headedness. Zo should have more respect for his self. The freeze shyt I let slide, but you beating up guest my nikka? Thats bad for business. Zo needs to fall back and sit his ass down somewhere.

I lost respect for him tonight.
zo is emotional he try to fight freeze over some dumb shyt , Freeze dont even show up now

dude be catching feelings, i still remember how the chatroom snapped on him about the FBI story .... Zo came the next day(on his show but not the 5150) and went off on his Denzel training-lonzo Ball day monologue talking about he's Malcolm X and black men should be thanking him. i was surprise corey didnt check him:mjlol:

next day he start delete the videos that didn't even touch the 24 hrs lifespan:scust:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
zo is emotional he try to fight freeze over some dumb shyt , Freeze dont even show up now

dude be catching feelings, i still remember how the chatroom snapped on him about the FBI story .... Zo came the next day(on his show but not the 5150) and went off on his Denzel training-lonzo Ball monologue talking about he's Malcolm X and black men should be thanking him. i was surprise corey didnt check him:mjlol:

next day he start delete the videos that didn't even touch the 24 hrs lifespan:scust:
wow I didn't peep all that:ohhh:

But I knew something was up with zo after that FBI shyt. I haven't been feeling him like that cause he seemed like a bytch, but tonight made me lose respect.

I didn't even put that he is the reason freeze doesn't come through:ohhh: