ARIES SPEARS DEFAMED: Aries being a c00n(VID); Aries getting beat(VID); Aries gay (VID)

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
What didnt he say? He called darlene a mexican bytch, dont think he meant anything by it but, the disrespect all around as a guest:picard:
I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
Let me be more specific...

As someone who does not listen to the show, and has never listened to the show, what was said that prompted you to call him a c00n and start a fight during live broadcasting. I don't even know who Darlene is bruh... nor do I know who "Zo" is and why people refer to him as "shark"

All I know is that Corey Holcomb is a comedian with a internet radio show called 5150 and had Aries Spear on as a guest that may have been inebriated and aggravated a host(s) into a fight on their own show.

So, what did he say to cause all of this? You say you don't want a video on this coming out, fine, but what happened?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
wow I didn't peep all that:ohhh:

But I knew something was up with zo after that FBI shyt. I haven't been feeling him like that cause he seemed like a bytch, but tonight made me lose respect.

I didn't even put that he is the reason freeze doesn't come through:ohhh:
yeah i notice two big things:

one episode corey start talking about tommy, zoe start ranting and hollering how cowards only use guns or some shyt. I feel like Tommy pulled up on him:laff:

the second thing i notice is when Chris left(mostly likely because of pay) but im trying to find the eps when corey was hollering at his female cousin @lotteryplaya you know what im talking ?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Aries just kept talking over everybody, touching Zo, told him "shut up nikka", called Darlene a Mexican bytch.
You could tell he was getting on Corey nerves. He was drinking so that probably had a lot to do with it.
The show cut out for me before the fight but apparently other people still saw it somehow.
Aries Spears is legit a point blank example of self sabotage.

Dude hates Hollywood, but, wants to be a movie star. Buuuuutttt, he abuses smoke and alcohol and is mad outta shape.

Doesn't want to have to get along with white people, but, want to be hired by them--repeatedly calls Kevin Hart a safe negro.

Now, he's fighting a brother on a independent outlet that would be great for him (:camby: w/ DJ Vulture TV)...

:snoop:

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dude be catching feelings, i still remember how the chatroom snapped on him about the FBI story .... Zo came the next day(on his show but not the 5150) and went off on his Denzel training-lonzo Ball day monologue talking about he's Malcolm X and black men should be thanking him. i was surprise corey didnt check him:mjlol:

next day he start delete the videos that didn't even touch the 24 hrs lifespan:scust:
:jbhmm:go deeper...

I'm :troll: but I really want to know what happened

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ok so i know it was a live stream, and i know OP done said a zillion times he hope the video/fight part aren't released...but OP are you gonna edit the first post and add that video when it drops or nah. :ohhh:

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fool had the nerve to try to lecture Black men about watching their health :mjlol:
Aries looks HORRIBLE

I need to get back into fighting shape and need to leave fast food and soda alone

Atleast I ain't smoking and drinking and got a job that robs me of sleep

I'll say this again on this forum; the most pathetic thing (and I mean sympathic) you'll ever hear is his Champs podcast episode (recorded a couple years ago) with Neal Brennan where he makes excuse after excuse about his career after explaining the great looks that he got (got put on at like 18)

Dude almost agreed to not minding to dying in 10 years if it meant he became a movie star (the funny hypothetical was presented and he couldn't answer the question)

I think he's a legit good brother who just let Hollywood buy his soul and just threw it back at him and he never decided to pick it up

No reason Aries Spears doesn't have a podcast which will only help his career (ie Dean Edwards and Bill Burr)

Aimé

Verified
Daps
Aries looks HORRIBLE

I need to get back into fighting shape and need to leave fast food and soda alone

Atleast I ain't smoking and drinking and got a job that robs me of sleep

I'll say this again on this forum; the most pathetic thing (and I mean sympathic) you'll ever hear is his Champs podcast episode (recorded a couple years ago) with Neal Brennan where he makes excuse after excuse about his career after explaining the great looks that he got (got put on at like 18)

Dude almost agreed to not minding to dying in 10 years if it meant he became a movie star (the funny hypothetical was presented and he couldn't answer the question)

I think he's a legit good brother who just let Hollywood buy his soul and just threw it back at him and he never decided to pick it up

No reason Aries Spears doesn't have a podcast which will only help his career (ie Dean Edwards and Bill Burr)
i read he got blackballed.. what did he do?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aries Spears is legit a point blank example of self sabotage.

Dude hates Hollywood, but, wants to be a movie star. Buuuuutttt, he abuses smoke and alcohol and is mad outta shape.

Doesn't want to have to get along with white people, but, want to be hired by them--repeatedly calls Kevin Hart a safe negro.

Now, he's fighting a brother on a independent outlet that would be great for him (:camby: w/ DJ Vulture TV)...

:snoop:
All facts

I notice a lot of comedians from the Def Comedy Jam era have a bad sense of entitlement, the thought that they been doing it so long they deserve the success of the people who made it in less time

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin