ARIES SPEARS DEFAMED: Aries being a c00n(VID); Aries getting beat(VID); Aries gay (VID)

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Wj8OaZWcB9EI0eYhymi-uKzrn0cEzhnYnzWJb4_noEryEzPNkNkDvrodAQYKQAB4-nvF=w1264

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Mane aries had it coming for a long ass time
I know, energy was building up for years. I thought the blackball was enough. I just widh he didn't get shown out like this tho.

You can really see how being blackballed affected this nikka. Hes broken.

In a way he was trying to tell corey to not go along tje same path

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
After the shyt he said tonight? Yea.

He was drunk so...maybe it was the alcohol

:ehh:Real talk. Some of the stuff he was saying had me like :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:Not Aries....nooooo:sadcam:

But it made for a great show because they need someone to bounce off of to have a conflicting opinion minus the disrespect he was doing....obviously I didn't know it was going to end like..had people in the chat like:picard:
:picard:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I know, energy was building up for years. I thought the blackball was enough. I just widh he didn't get shown out like this tho.

You can really see how being blackballed affected this nikka. Hes broken.

In a way he was trying to tell corey to not go along tje same path
Buried somewhere DEEP in his message (and the alcohol) I think he kept trying to hint to Corey that he didn't want him to get blackballed....the thing he didn't consider is that Corey is not going to compromise himself and he's good being where he's at

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Buried somewhere DEEP in his message (and the alcohol) I think he kept trying to hint to Corey that he didn't want him to get blackballed....the thing he didn't consider is that Corey is not going to compromise himself and he's good being where he's at
pride before the fall but at the same time if you watch the show closely corey always talking about some gay shyt or what comic shouldn't be on and how he should be on