ARIES SPEARS DEFAMED: Aries being a c00n(VID); Aries getting beat(VID); Aries gay (VID)

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Aries looks HORRIBLE

I need to get back into fighting shape and need to leave fast food and soda alone

Atleast I ain't smoking and drinking and got a job that robs me of sleep

I'll say this again on this forum; the most pathetic thing (and I mean sympathic) you'll ever hear is his Champs podcast episode (recorded a couple years ago) with Neal Brennan where he makes excuse after excuse about his career after explaining the great looks that he got (got put on at like 18)

Dude almost agreed to not minding to dying in 10 years if it meant he became a movie star (the funny hypothetical was presented and he couldn't answer the question)

I think he's a legit good brother who just let Hollywood buy his soul and just threw it back at him and he never decided to pick it up

No reason Aries Spears doesn't have a podcast which will only help his career (ie Dean Edwards and Bill Burr)
So he's probably not making 2 million a year? :francis:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:dahell: Not unless he doing arena tours

He really said that on 5150? Dude sound so sad on that interview. I know dude an making that from touring comedy.
Yea the chat room goons were goin in and he went on a quick rant about
how they're all working at jobs they hate while he's making 2 million a year

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Yea the chat room goons were goin in and he went on a quick rant about
how they're all working at jobs they hate while he's making 2 million a year
Of course

Welp

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

*waits for upload*

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What didnt he say? He called darlene a mexican bytch, dont think he meant anything by it but, the disrespect all around as a guest:picard:
I don't care about him calling her a mexican bytch because she's been :mjpls:status for a while. Do you remember that story she was telling about that white boy she was feelin who was saying slick shyt about black folks?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
Let me be more specific...

As someone who does not listen to the show, and has never listened to the show, what was said that prompted you to call him a c00n and start a fight during live broadcasting. I don't even know who Darlene is bruh... nor do I know who "Zo" is and why people refer to him as "shark"

All I know is that Corey Holcomb is a comedian with a internet radio show called 5150 and had Aries Spear on as a guest that may have been inebriated and aggravated a host(s) into a fight on their own show.

So, what did he say to cause all of this? You say you don't want a video on this coming out, fine, but what happened?

I'm sayin.

Y'all niqqas are terrible reporters. All these posts and I still have no idea what happened.

"Yeah man. Niqqas is wil'in"

"Yes. Yes they are."

Someone care to run it down? Don't need a transcript just a few sentences on why. Specifically.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After the shyt he said tonight? Yea.

He was drunk so...maybe it was the alcohol
Aries will still get booked pretty much anywhere in the country. 5150 audience isn't that big to stop his money and people know his getdown already so it's nothing new to see him in confrontation.

He was never going to be a Kevin Hart, well, because look at him. Some comics are meant to be just that