ARIES SPEARS DEFAMED: Aries being a c00n(VID); Aries getting beat(VID); Aries gay (VID)

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
You damn right he's a c00n. He needs to take his own damn advice :camby:
hulu_key_peele_married_042616.jpg

season-two-gallery-2-ian-white_wide-7287b42a12c9c6b17e980f20e8d443b7bfee646a-s900-c85.jpg

he not a damn c00n breh no way in hell a c00n would make this movie now if he don't have a pre nup :scust:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sayin.

Y'all niqqas are terrible reporters. All these posts and I still have no idea what happened.

"Yeah man. Niqqas is wil'in"

"Yes. Yes they are."

Someone care to run it down? Don't need a transcript just a few sentences on why. Specifically.

What more you nikkas need:dahell:

Sounds like Aries was being a c00n,touching Zo,disrespected Darlene,disrespected Zo some more and it ended with Zo making Aries touchevery corner of that storage space:mjlol:

Don't see why yall got the audacity to go at Zo "ain't even have to use the AK" Williams as a fan of the show....this should be the standard treatment for all c00ns,this is what Tarik should've done to Tommy....but Tommy and VLAD are police ass nikkas so I understand.....hopefully Aries don't go that route,but if he on that c00n shyt ,ain't no tellin:mjpls:

And Freeze had a ass whupping coming too that episode,and for generally being unfunny.

#BringBobbyback

:salute: Zo,Cali nikkas dont play

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Aries will still get booked pretty much anywhere in the country. 5150 audience isn't that big to stop his money and people know his getdown already so it's nothing new to see him in confrontation.

He was never going to be a Kevin Hart, well, because look at him. Some comics are meant to be just that
Pause and at that

It kills me this guy;

aries-spears.jpg

112014-aries-spears-primary-1200x630.jpg

Used to want to be a star

ariesspears5ip3.jpg

13517430_ori.jpg

He did it to himself

He never mentions any type of disease or accident that cause him to gain so much weight

Patrice O'Neal atleast was diabetic (R.I.P.)

It kills me because duke is HELLA TALENTED

Can sing and has rapper imitating that he actually writes like the rappers

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pause and at that

It kills me this guy;

aries-spears.jpg

112014-aries-spears-primary-1200x630.jpg

Used to want to be a star

ariesspears5ip3.jpg

13517430_ori.jpg

He did it to himself

He never mentions any type of disease or accident that cause him to gain so much weight

Patrice O'Neal atleast was diabetic (R.I.P.)

It kills me because duke is HELLA TALENTED

Can sing and has rapper imitating that he actually writes like the rappers
Aries could be a flabby n sick smiley

:mjcry::flabbynsick:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What more you nikkas need:dahell:

Sounds like Aries was being a c00n,touching Zo,disrespected Darlene,disrespected Zo some more and it ended with Zo making Aries touchevery corner of that storage space:mjlol:

Don't see why yall got the audacity to go at Zo "ain't even have to use the AK" Williams as a fan of the show....this should be the standard treatment for all c00ns,this is what Tarik should've done to Tommy....but Tommy and VLAD are police ass nikkas so I understand.....hopefully Aries don't go that route,but if he on that c00n shyt ,ain't no tellin:mjpls:

And Freeze had a ass whupping coming too that episode,and for generally being unfunny.

#BringBobbyback

:salute: Zo,Cali nikkas dont play

So he c00ned in the building. c00ned around a lil. c00ned it up, then c00ned the c00n c00n-c00n?

What I wrote was: can you be specific?

"c00n c00n c00ny c00n" doesn't translate.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
he not a damn c00n breh no way in hell a c00n would make this movie now if he don't have a pre nup :scust:
He's a hypocrite. How in the hell are trying to wake us up, but out of all the women in the world you chose to mingle carry on your lineage with the devil. He's no different than The Jacksons or any of famous black person thats down with the swirl. All these pro black nikkas walking around like. We should all get out, but he "jumped in head first and ain't trying to get out"
High-Def-Digest-www.highdefdigest_.com-Blu-ray-Review-Im-Gonna-Get-You-Sucka_2_.jpg
598825_493895017295545_732928241_n.jpg

Actions speak louder than words

MADD tv jokes use to be straight up CAC & c00n shyt. I don't know any black folks that was down with that shyt. It makes sense that Aeries & them 2 CAC type nikkas came from that environment

Last edited:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I got to check this episode out....I am finishing off last week's episode this afternoon and will get into it tonight at the gym....

Zo the Shark outchea regulating

On Aries though....he is funny. I saw him at the Improv in DC...he was standing outside before his show and he was cool..did a quick dap

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So he c00ned in the building. c00ned around a lil. c00ned it up, then c00ned the c00n c00n-c00n?

What I wrote was: can you be specific?

"c00n c00n c00ny c00n" doesn't translate.
Bruh, he literally tried to tell corey to be a c00n or he said or he will be blackballed like aries.

He was lowkey snitching on himself

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I hope they dont upload the show. It should be an urban legend. Let those that saw this seen it.

This isn't a productive display on how to handle c00ns, simply because of zo stupid ass. And hes the smart one
fukk I can't believe I missed this!!!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This has nothing to do with being blackballed. Aries Spears smoked away his career. Doing impressions was kinda funny in 1999 but if you've noticed you have to have more than that to be a headlining comedian. You've got to have some jokes. It's 2017 and Aries is still trying to impress us with a Denzel, Jay Z, and DMX impersonation.

Kevin Hart said the EXACT same thing