Artist need to step their game up...The whole creative industry sucks...wheres the fukking passion?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wheres the pain? the hurt? the sorrow? social commentary? political commentary? racial commentary? Everybody want a check, not me...ill tell my truth and be a fukking bum...Im not wasting MY gift creating bullshyt anymore...NEVER AGAIN!

Aint nobody talking about nothing man, pushing buttons, telling the truth anymore. This industry is filled with a bunch of fukking cowards and pussies. Afraid to express their true feelings...lol if you want to be PC get a 9 to 5 u p*ssy . Were supposed to be the rebels of the earth, say what everybody is afraid to say. Tell the truth about humanity...thats our duty. Tell the truth and die, thats our only purpose to be on earth.

But everybody want to getting into p*ssy ass marketing and branding. Taking pictures on IG with big kool aid smiles next to their work because they dont want to offend nobody....Man fukk that shyt man...make me sick to my stomach

were artist...but u have a whole bunch of fukking posers that want to play artist until they meet a real artist...u should see the look in the eyes of a phony when they meet the real deal, they submit and will bow down right away, as they should

Everybody is a phony, check out any art exhibition...all that shyt is garbage. Art with no meaning is merely decoration. All that photo realism shyt is trash. Those motherfukkers aren't artist, just skilled technicians.

Art NEED MEANING!!! with out meaning, its bullshyt. The people deserve a real artist,our generation need a real artist bad, a fukking rebel...the public are hungry, they want some shyt thats going to make them feel something, make them think...that's art....a true artist pour their heart and soul out....

Everytime I create something, i give a piece of my soul...im drained after, my eyes is watery and burning...i put EVERYTHING into a piece...and i don't care if I get 0 dollars....I'm a artist first, a business man second...I do this forreal...i love this shyt

Im married to the game.....i sacrificed my whole life to this game, and i have no regrets...it saved my life ....Its my wife...

calling for all creatives, don't be a punk bytch....pour your heart into your shyt...step ya game up...fukk money...were artist...we write the narrative for humanity...stop listening to your fakkit punk teachers...im your teacher now....make dope shyt, push the bar

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
bro, you are not even a charlatan. your art is lack luster seriously not even top 5 artist on this board. check the art threads, ........ and i didnt read because it has been proven before to be a waste of time.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wheres ya art motherfukker? :ufdup:

dudes like u should be lucky u have acess to dudes like me...I really do this forreal....im going to be in a textbook one day....have pieces in the Smithsonian

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
These people are motivated by money, sex, drugs and most importantly, attention.

It won't be long before artists are literally getting paid in attention. "If you sign with us we'll have Kylie shout you out to get your followers up"

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
bro, you are not even a charlatan. your art is lack luster seriously not even top 5 artist on this board. check the art threads, ........ and i didnt read because it has been proven before to be a waste of time.

Link to art?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka, POST YOUR shyt!!!!!!

do u want to battle? because im ready...anytime ...any place...anywhere....

i do this forreal...I got a 500 piece arsenal of original content, different styles, different concepts, and meaning attacthed...other words,...im a bad mothafukka

digital , traditional, real tattoos, fake tattoos, graphic design, final art

yall motherfukkers cant fukk with me lol ...im the real deal, i do this forreal....

if u want to beat me...simple..OUT WORK ME!!! oh wait u cant

because u dont have my passion, my intellect, my discipline, my experience...and most important my talent...i can see things that the avg human just can see....nobody can create the shyt I produce...the color combinations, the patterns, textures, concepts...

im the shyt

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

wheres ya art motherfukker? :ufdup:

dudes like u should be lucky u have acess to dudes like me...I really do this forreal....im going to be in a textbook one day....have pieces in the Smithsonian

:russ: It's on the profile you got my photo from you dense, pretentious motherfukker. Jesus Christ.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody ever want to battle? i want war!!!...i told yall i was coming for the crown...and i will smash anybody that get in my way...its nothing personal...but i gotta have it...and i will...by any means necessary

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a man of war not peace, i dont want no fukking friends...i want the throne....and im this close to having it....

I got a style and vision thats bigger than godzilla....i feel like kong stomping the streets of Manhattan...smashing taxis...im about to get it

either my haters can repent now or get stepped on later...your choice

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Im a man of war not peace, i dont want no fukking friends...i want the throne....and im this close to having it....

I got a style and vision thats bigger than godzilla....i feel like kong stomping the streets of Manhattan...smashing taxis...im about to get it

either my haters can repent now or get stepped on later...your choice
Have you posted anything in the "so you think you can draw thread?"

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
my nikka, POST YOUR shyt!!!!!!

do u want to battle? because im ready...anytime ...any place...anywhere....

i do this forreal...I got a 500 piece arsenal of original content, different styles, different concepts, and meaning attacthed...other words,...im a bad mothafukka

digital , traditional, real tattoos, fake tattoos, graphic design, final art

yall motherfukkers cant fukk with me lol ...im the real deal, i do this forreal....

if u want to beat me...simple..OUT WORK ME!!! oh wait u cant

because u dont have my passion, my intellect, my discipline, my experience...and most important my talent...i can see things that the avg human just can see....nobody can create the shyt I produce...the color combinations, the patterns, textures, concepts...

im the shyt

bro you dont even use a paint brush, to even get me to show you shyt. why dont you get off computer based art it can never be more impressive than a painting.

there are a lot of great new black painters and illustrators, so you are not in an exclusive club. i advise you look in the coli art thread, some got a mean pen game (all though no painters) so im putting you on, start painting if you can see things the average person cant see. then manifest that on a fine canvas.

also use google images and bings and find what you like and home in your skills, ... and talent ? ii dispute that, didnt you say you are also a writter but you havent finished one script, short story not even a sonnet. im your mans and them thats why im not selling you down the river.

step up, quality over quantity.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
F*ck Basquiats - Jay (ART THREAD) :

this is just one of a few threads about art, but unlike the others this is more. artist you like, painters and illustrators. do you even have a particular field bro. anyway, just take 3 minutes and flick through the thread its not long but very inspirational.