Artist need to step their game up...The whole creative industry sucks...wheres the fukking passion?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro you dont even use a paint brush, to even get me to show you shyt. why dont you get off computer based art it can never be more impressive than a painting.

there are a lot of great new black painters and illustrators, so you are not in an exclusive club. i advise you look in the coli art thread, some got a mean pen game (all though no painters) so im putting you on, start painting if you can see things the average person cant see. then manifest that on a fine canvas.

also use google images and bings and find what you like and home in your skills, ... and talent ? ii dispute that, didnt you say you are also a writter but you havent finished one script, short story not even a sonnet. im your mans and them thats why im not selling you down the river.

step up, quality over quantity.
lol u think I dont got real paintings or drawings?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
lol u think I dont got real paintings or drawings?

up a real painting please, i can only really respect illustrations and paintings.

all this software art is cool if its printed and framed in a poster but im more impressed with illustrations and paintings.

my advice is go that route, if half what you believe comes true. you will eat fat on ebay or craigslist and then or maybe before your local art gallerys and spots of commerce.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Your art sucks and looks like some freshmen high school bullshyt.

There's tons of good art constisting of those things you're looking for but the fact you don't know about it says more about YOU and what you seek than the art itself.

And art doesn't have to have meaning or be deep to appease the viewers of it. Your view of it having to be like that is disrespectful to art in itself. Any person who says they create art for others is a god damn liar. They do it to express themselves, to put what they are feeling or thinking into words, images, music etc art is self serving and selfish. People make art for themselves hence why artists are some of the biggest self critics.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Im a man of war not peace, i dont want no fukking friends...i want the throne....and im this close to having it....

I got a style and vision thats bigger than godzilla....i feel like kong stomping the streets of Manhattan...smashing taxis...im about to get it

either my haters can repent now or get stepped on later...your choice

Dude.. seriously, as someone who is bipolar myself.. seek help. You stay going on these bipolar manic rants that consist of dillusions of grandeur.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't understand how you can be so narcissistic about your own abilities but then go on to talk about how pointless shyt is like 10 minutes later. I'd rather see you succeed so I hope you're not bullshytting

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
up a real painting please, i can only really respect illustrations and paintings.

all this software art is cool if its printed and framed in a poster but im more impressed with illustrations and paintings.

my advice is go that route, if half what you believe comes true. you will eat fat on ebay or craigslist and then or maybe before your local art gallerys and spots of commerce.

old shyt....tho, the last are paintings...haven't painted in years tho....all the drawings freehand ...no erasing, from the dome....this is my old shyt, me trying to "figure it out"

digital >

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I don't understand how you can be so narcissistic about your own abilities but then go on to talk about how pointless shyt is like 10 minutes later. I'd rather see you succeed so I hope you're not bullshytting

Cause he's bipolar 1

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your art sucks and looks like some freshmen high school bullshyt.

There's tons of good art constisting of those things you're looking for but the fact you don't know about it says more about YOU and what you seek than the art itself.

And art doesn't have to have meaning or be deep to appease the viewers of it. Your view of it having to be like that is disrespectful to art in itself. Any person who says they create art for others is a god damn liar. They do it to express themselves, to put what they are feeling or thinking into words, images, music etc art is self serving and selfish. People make art for themselves hence why artists are some of the biggest self critics.
i thought u was going to put me on ignore

why wont u admit u got a crush on me and hate me for declining your advances....u know i intrigue you....i intrigue all u coli females...yall never met a man like me...DrX's only come around once in the lifetime...so enjoy our time together only....

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

old shyt....tho, the last are paintings...haven't painted in years tho....

digital >

these are nice, get a nice frame even from the thrift shops or charity shops and take out the picture and frame some of your shyt. invest in yourself, but i hope you are humble in realizing that you got a long way to go but you clearly are a decent artist.

:salute:

and for the record digital art aint the way to go, if you want to make money because you going to need to make posters of your work and even frame them and even still with the work you come up with it lacks bite you talk of passion i dont see none. you are capable with the pen though, take some of these rants and put them on a canvas.

more than ever african americans are embracing the arts and buying pieces for their walls, in the words of smokey from friday 'take advantage man, take advantage'.

i dont want to up some of my old paintings and steal your light, but paintings are the greatest form of pictorial expression and the way you go off .... you need a brush, im expecting some basquait, pollack shyt.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i thought u was going to put me on ignore

why wont u admit u got a crush on me and hate me for declining your advances....u know i intrigue you....i intrigue all u coli females...yall never met a man like me...DrX's only come around once in the lifetime...so enjoy our time together only....

Take my advice man, seek a therapist. You aren't a bad poster you actually post a lot of shyt I agree with but you clearly got some issues and they are showcased in these constant rants which showcase symptoms of manic depression aka bipolar disorder.

The fact you love art and make art so much can given further credence to this considering many people suffering from bipolar and or depression use art as outlet especially when they are going through a manic phase which your posts sounds like, a rant of someone going through a manic phase of bipolar disorder.

I'm saying this to help you as someone who suffers from it myself.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these are nice, get a nice frame even from the thrift shops or charity shops and take out the picture and frame some of your shyt. invest in yourself, but i hope you are humble in realizing that you got a long way to go but you clearly are a decent artist.

:salute:
bro my plans are WAY BIGGER than that,,,i spent approximately over 20,000 hours creating a comprehensive plan to take over the world thats totally unfailable....the whole world about to bow down to me, and nobody will stop me

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think BIG!, so BIG that my thoughts would leave the avg person shivering, balled up in a fetal position like a post rape victim

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
bro my plans are WAY BIGGER than that,,,i spent approximately over 20,000 hours creating a comprehensive plan to take over the world thats totally unfailable....the whole world about to bow down to me, and nobody will stop me

"Some people with bipolar disorder become psychotic when manic or depressed -- for example, hearing things that aren't there. They may hold onto false beliefs, too. In some instances, they see themselves as having superhuman skills and powers -- even considering themselves to be god-like."