Artist need to step their game up...The whole creative industry sucks...wheres the fukking passion?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Take my advice man, seek a therapist. You aren't a bad poster you actually post a lot of shyt I agree with but you clearly got some issues and they are showcased in these constant rants which showcase symptoms of manic depression aka bipolar disorder.

The fact you love art and make art so much can given further credence to this considering many people suffering from bipolar and or depression use art as outlet especially when they are going through a manic phase which your posts sounds like, a rant of someone going through a manic phase of bipolar disorder.

I'm saying this to help you as someone who suffers from it myself.
you cool to ...i have no problem with you....but i don't believe in that "bipolar" bullshyt....everybody have emotions, im just honest enough to expose them.....

I'm my own therapist....I go through pain and adjust, and think my way out of it. The mind is the most potent medicine. My mind is strong....like you're suppose to....power enough to destroy planets...

lol what the fukk can a therapist tell me? I already know this society inside and out....I would probably end up solving her problems....

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Some people with bipolar disorder become psychotic when manic or depressed -- for example, hearing things that aren't there. They may hold onto false beliefs, too. In some instances, they see themselves as having superhuman skills and powers -- even considering themselves to be god-like."
:pachaha: so im crazy because I believe in my abilities?

funny the same ppl that call me crazy are the same ppl that practice eccentric behavior like doing drugs and having unprotected sex with strangers...but im clearly a guy with sense, that live ultra conservatively...but im the crazy one right......good night

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The best music and art comes out of the worst possible times..
So these Trump years should give us great art from tortured suffering artists.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
let me know if you want me to drop one old painting or an old illustration mesh piece. and i can get you to to take heed of my advice. but you will mos def be humbled, and i got no misconception i have more to do to get the acclaim, i bet you didnt peep the art threads.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Your art sucks and looks like some freshmen high school bullshyt.

There's tons of good art constisting of those things you're looking for but the fact you don't know about it says more about YOU and what you seek than the art itself.

And art doesn't have to have meaning or be deep to appease the viewers of it. Your view of it having to be like that is disrespectful to art in itself. Any person who says they create art for others is a god damn liar. They do it to express themselves, to put what they are feeling or thinking into words, images, music etc art is self serving and selfish. People make art for themselves hence why artists are some of the biggest self critics.
Not true... That sh1t is dope as fukk.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Money is the incentive for the creative industry.
I went to an art High School in NYC and most of the people I knew who were painting because they wanted to cake up off of it like Basquiat.
For the illustrators and cartoonist I knew they did it for the passion.​

swerve

All Star
Daps
I think your painted stuff is cool, especially the one with the child touching the mothers face

But your digital stuff feels too deviantart. It tries to be deep but it only scratches the surface. The panda head on a almost naked lady with dollar signs in the background is too obvious.