‘As a white mother to a mixed race child, I couldn’t cope with my daughter’s hair’

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
i get so tired of these liberal interracial think pieces....bytch know how to comb her mulatto mongrow kids hair...she just want a pat on the head and seen as progressive for deciding to let a Mandingo buck with a BBC dump a load inside of her

same with these bedwenches also talking about race and IR dating...bytch aint nobody black or white thinking about u sucking white dikk and taking cac loads in your butt

Mulatto Mongrel.....:dead::deadrose::dead::heh:

We got some names in our community man :damn::steviej:

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
Lol right.. she didn't even hide the fact that her whole family racist af too.. essentially said ''pray for a boy because you might actually have to do some work as a mother otherwise'' :hhh: this clearly shows how differently they view Black Boys vs Girls too. Less needing of care/attention even from childhood, despite being their flesh and blood
These nikkas dont think about this they just happy they got mixed kids
good for them

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i get so tired of these liberal interracial think pieces....bytch know how to comb her mulatto mongrow kids hair...she just want a pat on the head and seen as progressive for deciding to let a Mandingo buck with a BBC dump a load inside of her

same with these bedwenches also talking about race and IR dating...bytch aint nobody black or white thinking about u sucking white dikk and taking cac loads in your butt
:bryan:

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
Glad she took the initiative to help her daughter out, now if more women could follow suit instead of braiding their daughters hair super tight, relaxing it, damaging it, and then cutting it over and over and over before setting a hot comb too it.

She saw a sista with healthy natural full hair and asked for her regiment, take note.

Now a days with all these youtube videos there's no excuse anymore. It shouldn't be impossible to keep up, sistas are rare to where they can literally come up with hundreds of styles, clean, wild big, short, long, don't even try that "but but my profession, my boss he wont..." :camby: there's so many styles you can find one that will work for your environment. It should be fun to do your hair, not a task.
well said, breh

I don't really see any harm in what the woman is saying as she REALLY isn't familiar with it....but she is actually making an EFFORT to understand and make her daughter look right. :ehh:

When my sister married her husband who is a Cac amongst Cac's...corny and all that....I had to TEACH him how to do my nieces hair when she was growing up...he wasn't used to it nor could understand it...:ehh:

Once I spent weekends teaching him what to do he got it. :hubie:but then again I am not having kids so I don't have to deal with this shyt. :troll:
Hats off to you for taking that first step.. but the problem with women like this going head first into these kind of relationships is that a LOT of times they don't give a shyt about these things. This woman, goofy as she is, is a rarity. A LOT of IR mothers to Black kids would have gone about this differently and just created another generation of self-hating individuals

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
Ettud7r.jpg

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Lol right.. she didn't even hide the fact that her whole family racist af too.. essentially said ''pray for a boy because you might actually have to do some work as a mother otherwise'' :hhh: this clearly shows how differently they view Black Boys vs Girls too. Less needing of care/attention even from childhood, despite being their flesh and blood

Stop being so sensitive, how soft can you be when anything affends you.

I have three black daughters and their hair requires more work then black boys because they can get regular fades at a Barber Shop, girls can't, yes you do have to do more work.
No one is saying black boys don't need attention, how dumb can you be?

Stop searching for racism where it's not.:camby:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
well said, breh

Hats off to you for taking that first step.. but the problem with women like this going head first into these kind of relationships is that a LOT of times they don't give a shyt about these things. This woman, goofy as she is, is a rarity. A LOT of IR mothers to Black kids would have gone about this differently and just created another generation of self-hating individuals

Well when my sister bought home that white boy my mother pulled me aside and said :ufdup:

"Ugly Vandross me teach you how to do female hair so your sister and her husband nah send pickney to school so others can look pon her and call her a cruff".

and my mother took my ass to Sally's and told me exactly what to get. I spent several weekends learning how to do the damm thing so when she came of age I was already set. She couldn't tell my sister shyt for bringning home a cac but all she could do was roll with it and make sure our fam was going to be allright...:salute:

And you know how West Indian parents are....some of you here who are of that origin..:umad::birdman:

Can't be sending your kids to school fukked up. :steviej:

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
Stop being so sensitive, how soft can you be when anything affends you.

I have three black daughters and their hair requires more work then black boys because they can get regular fades at a Barber Shop, girls can't, yes you do have to do more work.
No one is saying black boys don't need attention, how dumb can you be?

Stop searching for racism where it's not.
:camby:
go debate your momma... this ain't the place for your bs. :stopitslime:
In case you lost your ability to read, I acknowledged a few posts later that I misread the statement.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Biracial kids don't all have the same hair texture. It can range from nappy to curly/wavy to silky.

Regardless, it shouldn't be that difficult to learn to care for your child's hair. Some of these parents are just lazy.

You do your daughters hair?

I tried once..............complete fail
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: