‘As a white mother to a mixed race child, I couldn’t cope with my daughter’s hair’

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Lol right.. she didn't even hide the fact that her whole family racist af too.. essentially said ''pray for a boy because you might actually have to do some work as a mother otherwise'' :hhh: this clearly shows how differently they view Black Boys vs Girls too. Less needing of care/attention even from childhood, despite being their flesh and blood
Her husband's family said that dude :francis::snoop: read it clearly.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
SOUL glo that mah fukka..simple.
WuTXL8F.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Hell she could have taken the daughter to a Black salon and let one of the women there explain how to do upkeep....

This trick had no real interest in Blackness and raising a Black child.
Which is why its not a good idea for black people to continue starting families with people that don't understand a thing about black people

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Lol right.. she didn't even hide the fact that her whole family racist af too.. essentially said ''pray for a boy because you might actually have to do some work as a mother otherwise'' :hhh: this clearly shows how differently they view Black Boys vs Girls too. Less needing of care/attention even from childhood, despite being their flesh and blood

Actually that was her husband's family that said the bolded breh breh. :francis:

...issues surrounding black hairmy husband’s family would joke that I should pray for a boy so I could keep the hair short.

I still agree with you tho', "small town in Denmark?" her family's most definitily racist.:smh: They didn't even help her google that shyt, she had to wait for a black woman to come and save the day.

Cacs my G. :dry:

Daps
Hell she could have taken the daughter to a Black salon and let one of the women there explain how to do upkeep....

This trick had no real interest in Blackness and raising a Black child.

Black women are just as clueless. In fact, many black women seem to think that "good hair" doesn't require any upkeep.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Biracial kids don't all have the same hair texture. It can range from nappy to curly/wavy to silky.

Regardless, it shouldn't be that difficult to learn to care for your child's hair. Some of these parents are just lazy.
that's true. and the same for non biracial black women. two of us can have hair that look similar, but the same hair care practices that grow one woman's could make the other have tangled knots and breakage.

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Black women are just as clueless. In fact, many black women seem to think that "good hair" doesn't require any upkeep.

This story is about a white woman...

Not some phantom Black women you just made up...

The advice was to go to a professional to seek help. Some blameworthy "clueless" Black woman has nothing to do with my comment.

Learn to tell the difference between facts and opinions. You stated no facts.