‘As a white mother to a mixed race child, I couldn’t cope with my daughter’s hair’

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black women are just as clueless. In fact, many black women seem to think that "good hair" doesn't require any upkeep.

black women have been fukking up their hair for years. And now that natural hair is in styke they want to act brand new, that's the biggest issue with them.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i get so tired of these liberal interracial think pieces....bytch know how to comb her mulatto mongrow kids hair...she just want a pat on the head and seen as progressive for deciding to let a Mandingo buck with a BBC dump a load inside of her

same with these bedwenches also talking about race and IR dating...bytch aint nobody black or white thinking about u sucking white dikk and taking cac loads in your butt
:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This story is about a white woman...

Not some phantom Black women you just made up...

The advice was to go to a professional to seek help. Some blameworthy "clueless" Black woman has nothing to do with my comment.

Learn to tell the difference between facts and opinions. You stated no facts.
Any opportunity to shyt on a black woman and protect the sanctity of a white chick in the midst of criticism. "B-b-but blk wimmenz..."

broller

Veteran
Daps
Lol right.. she didn't even hide the fact that her whole family racist af too.. essentially said ''pray for a boy because you might actually have to do some work as a mother otherwise'' :hhh: this clearly shows how differently they view Black Boys vs Girls too. Less needing of care/attention even from childhood, despite being their flesh and blood

nah that was her husband's family who said that.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I put a lot of blame on the lazy ass father, bytch nikka so enthralled with sticking his black dikk in white pissy that he didnt give a fukk about the child's identity issues or teaching his wife about shyt, his family ain't shyt either all they could do was make jokes instead of helping out the goddamn cac wife, I'm disgusted :scust: at least the cac came around, lord knows that jolly rancher kool aid smile ass nikka ain't coming around long ass he could smear them walls and show off his yacoubian partner

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Glad she took the initiative to help her daughter out, now if more women could follow suit instead of braiding their daughters hair super tight, relaxing it, damaging it, and then cutting it over and over and over before setting a hot comb too it.

She saw a sista with healthy natural full hair and asked for her regiment, take note.

Now a days with all these youtube videos there's no excuse anymore. It shouldn't be impossible to keep up, sistas are rare to where they can literally come up with hundreds of styles, clean, wild big, short, long, don't even try that "but but my profession, my boss he wont..." :camby: there's so many styles you can find one that will work for your environment. It should be fun to do your hair, not a task.

I don't really see any harm in what the woman is saying as she REALLY isn't familiar with it....but she is actually making an EFFORT to understand and make her daughter look right. :ehh:

When my sister married her husband who is a Cac amongst Cac's...corny and all that....I had to TEACH him how to do my nieces hair when she was growing up...he wasn't used to it nor could understand it...:ehh:

Once I spent weekends teaching him what to do he got it. :hubie:but then again I am not having kids so I don't have to deal with this shyt. :troll:

:patrice: I'm not sure what people are upset about in this thread. Her daughter needed help with her hair and her mother sought out and got the help for her.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
SMvHr82.gif

Teach the CAC's.... for they do not know....

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i get so tired of these liberal interracial think pieces....bytch know how to comb her mulatto mongrow kids hair...she just want a pat on the head and seen as progressive for deciding to let a Mandingo buck with a BBC dump a load inside of her

same with these bedwenches also talking about race and IR dating...bytch aint nobody black or white thinking about u sucking white dikk and taking cac loads in your butt

I thought you were going to the lake to find inner peace and happiness?:mjlol:

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
In today's age of Google, Google images, YouTube, Facebook there's no excuse for this. My mom relaxed my hair when I was 2, at a point I knew almost nothing about natural hair. Today, I'm natural, its been 2 years, my hair is arm pit length. I used YouTube as a source for help and styling ideas. I saw what other naturals did and some tips I used and worked for me and others didn't, so I bushed those.

I'm glad she finally found someone who could help her though. Her daughter will appreciate it.