As an old head who lived through it all, Drake/Kendrick was Pac/Biggie + JayZ/Nas combined, and Drake is one of the most formidable opponents ever...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas was going to LYNCH a Jay-Z mannequin and set it on fire. There was definitely hatred on both sides for a min. There just wasn’t a 24/7 news cycle to keep everything in their faces. Jay was able to go on vacation, Nas was able to go on a victory lap and both were able to cool their heads.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

So Drake sitting alone in the lab, in the dark, writing these high level raps back to Kendrick by himself?

Why do y'all ignore the ghostwriting? This has been CONFIRMED at this point.

He might as well be Diddy

:russ: Man I had this same exact epiphany after heart part 6

Oh and another thing …

I 100% believe kendrick can and will hear a song and rebuttal it with direct bars the next day. As would most high level rappers

However I do not, in no uncertain terms, believe Drake can or would. So the fast turnaround of this song makes me legit believe he has a small team of writers doing all his shyt then he just step in the booth and perform it. … if he don’t trust himself enough to not use LIL YACTHY for bars, he damn sure don’t trust himself enough in a battle where permanent embarassment is on the line (again). Nah.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Jay/Nas were two titans going bar for bar and moment for moment, but I never got the feeling that they HATED each other.

Tupac Biggie was so big because they were two titans, but you only got the feeling that Pac HATED Biggie, but not vice versa, and people don't seem to remember, Biggie never really ever had a real response to Pac. It felt more like a real life beef, the Source awards shyt, people getting pressed up (and there was no internet, so you had to hear about it in Source or word of mouth) - it felt more spooky but it wasn't a complete "battle"

This right here - you have the hate and the bars and the status, so they can't really off each other. It's definitely the best EVER.

Also, I'm a casual Drake fan, but not a fan of him and what he stands for/his maturity, but his music is undeniebale. But I'll be damned, JayZ could not have survived all this shyt against him, with other titans hating him at the same time, with just raps (remember, JayZ was always respected overall by top peers, and street level guys so he never got played out as bad as Drake in terms of mud on his name on a GRAND scheme)

But this nikka Drake don't go down, and he is ONE person. Regardless of what we think about him, that MF was like the final villian in a trilogy movie, where he still won't die. After all this shyt, and all this shyt I dont like him for, he just earned more of my respect lol...

He got washed doe :huhldup:
No he is not one person, he is a person with 72 people in his pockets that have to protect their investment.